SolarFire's Idea Thread

SolarFire

jeans: tryed them. dont work.

shirts: UGLY!!! im looking for shirts like from.... aeropostale. ordinary, casual clothes you'd see on a surfer guy.

ranokoa has it right. No need to be rude about something. Also, my jeans mod works perfectly well. Perhaps YOU need to learn how to use mods before requesting more.

Or better still, if what is suggested doesn't do it for you, try MAKING YOUR OWN.

AS

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@AlienSlof

Agreed. No reason to insult a mod.

This is just an idea thread though, Alien. I don't think he would actually want to make it or have it if it can't be done. He's just throwing ideas out for somebody to pick up if they want.

Edited by Beefyh

@AlienSlof

Agreed. No reason to insult a mod. Especially not when the mod's author can ban you :P .

I can't quite say I agree with the implications here. This may not have been your intent on what to say, but this is how I am taking the meaning to be, and I would say that out of everyone here on the forums, AlienSlof would be the last to ban someone just because they pissed her off, she has the ability, or even if it were by some small technicality "bannable" even though the norm wouldn't be to do so. The reason I never mentioned that she has the ability to ban here is because, after me pointing it out, (and her apparently responding as well) the person realized their mistake and apologized. I am sure that even if he did not know she could ban him/her she/he would have still apologized, and it would settle the entire ordeal without any further ramifications. Saying that she can implies that she might, and given the circumstance it would mean she would ban him over someones opinion, albeit rudely but not flame or troll-like said. That is not at all the Slof I know.

If I have this wrong, and that was not how you meant to say it, then ignore this entirely. If I do have it right, however, please understand I'm not attacking you, or even saying you're "in the wrong", I'm just trying to let you know how I took this to be, and can't agree with it in that way.

@SolarFire.

I've been thinking lately about the whole bounty hunter idea, then my mind digressed due to.. Well I won't say. Anyways, just so you can understand the conclusions, digressed EXTREMELY. Then a few hours later the digression stopped, and I went to sleep. Then I remembered the episode of digression, and my mind digressed naturally this time. All the while building, or modifying, the idea of the whole bounty hunter and Jango Fet or whatever his name is. (I like starwars, but I'm no nerd over it... I'm completely STUPID about it lol) and then Mr. Jango completely went out of the equation for me. And this is what my mind digressed to in a short point.

The Hunted Hiring Hunters: Basically, you "join" some bandits, or marauders, or whatever you want it to be. Outlaws, basically, and are given "bounty hunting" missions to kill OTHER lawful bounty hunters, then local guards that are on their case, then imperial guards, and keep going up the food chain. Maybe even "Every cuirass you bring of different cities is 100g" plus the killings of specific people as it be. Idk.. I was loopy when digressing about this. Anyways, tell me what you think of the extremely warped version of your version thingy of bounty hunting.

Be well, sleep well, fight well, live long.

~Ranokoa

PS: If something similar to this has already been posted, then ignore this. I didn't read a whole lot of anything in this thread aside from skimming the bounty hunter one.

@AlienSlof

Agreed. No reason to insult a mod. Especially not when the mod's author can ban you :P .

I can't quite say I agree with the implications here. This may not have been your intent on what to say, but this is how I am taking the meaning to be, and I would say that out of everyone here on the forums, AlienSlof would be the last to ban someone just because they pissed her off, she has the ability, or even if it were by some small technicality "bannable" even though the norm wouldn't be to do so. The reason I never mentioned that she has the ability to ban here is because, after me pointing it out, (and her apparently responding as well) the person realized their mistake and apologized. I am sure that even if he did not know she could ban him/her she/he would have still apologized, and it would settle the entire ordeal without any further ramifications. Saying that she can implies that she might, and given the circumstance it would mean she would ban him over someones opinion, albeit rudely but not flame or troll-like said. That is not at all the Slof I know.

If I have this wrong, and that was not how you meant to say it, then ignore this entirely. If I do have it right, however, please understand I'm not attacking you, or even saying you're "in the wrong", I'm just trying to let you know how I took this to be, and can't agree with it in that way.

~Ranokoa

It was a dumb joke :P. I wouldn't think AlienSlof would ban someone on a personal issue like this, but I can see where it looks bad. I'll change it for ya. :thumbsup:

edit: Anyways, I like your idea about the cuirasses. I haven't even seen a mod that does anything with each city's cuirass, and I think "collecting" them would be a fun little side quest.

Edited by Beefyh

heres more of a request than an idea. i asked for this as a Jedi Academy skin, but was never completed. well, here it is.

Pokemon Trainers Red and Leaf

This will please a few, maybe make a few think im a kid and like that.... but i dont care. call me a kid all you want, this is a good mod.

This mod will put a Pokemon Trainer Race into the game. the character will have a new eye set thats made specifically for this race. the hair style of Red is there too. nose, mouth, and the like.

For Girls? just use Leaf. She's standing right next to him. just use her as the female Pokemon Trainer race.

Also, this mod will add a few styles of clothes into the game. Red's and Leaf's clothes look like this. Just be sure to add different colors there:

http://media.giantbomb.com/uploads/2/20745/926527-fr_lg_wb_pok_mon_trainers_super.png

think you can do this? for me? if any of these mods get made, please make this one.

I'm not going to comment at all on that. It's not that it's against my taste, it's that my taste for Pokemon is the same as my taste for spouse abusive men. I absolutely hate it. I want to kill it. And it is a good idea as there are more than likely 90% of the people here with complete opposite opinions. Crud, I just commented... And in a way that endorses it.. In a way that...... god forgive me... helps it.

I wish all of myselfs stopped contradicting myselfs when one of me wants to do something the other four don't. That's right, there's 20 of me. As you can clearly tell from the four others there is definitely only 12 people in one. What? I feel like I'm restarting my Extremely Faster Spells synopsis.

Here's an idea: Not pokemon. :D

Not Pokemon introduces various training grounds for the different elements of the Arcane. A floating grounds of Fire above a volcano made out of baking soda and imp gall, an underwater seadomes (Underneath the SEA LAB!!! 20-21...) plausibly near Bravil <.< for frost and water walking and breathing, and, you know where shock is.... That's right! In the deepest, most inert places on earth!

Not Pokemon also includes new, and very powerful, unpokemon related weaponry!

Jk. No, seriously, there is a very large fan base for this in the community. Good idea.

~Ranokoa

well, the others are just ideas anyone can take. there not really requests. but my above request is something i want made. all ideas are for you to take... just include me in the readme for the idea. ;)