⚠ Known Issue: Media on User Profiles ×

The Siege of... (Something like Malta)

someguy2000

• Replies 224
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looks god should I add it to the shield already ?

A test run would be fine, just to get a feel for it. It would be considered a WIP, but go for it. Thanks for the help!

EDIT

Go ahead and run with it for all the textures. As far as the armor goes, I'd like to mimic Nollemaster's Crusader Gear, retexturing the tabard with our logo (if it's feasible). With your helmet, shield, and swords it would be a nice set.

I'd like to pose a question to those tracking this mod (and most likely to test it):

How would you feel about a prologue-esque episode that is set strictly in Cyrodiil, focusing on the "Join the Order" missions (not related to the siege)? Making worldspaces can be mind-numbing, so I'd like to pump out some quests and characters (which never gets old to me). This would strictly be an introductory quest series, and could also serve to test textures and models. Yea or nay?

EDIT

In all truth, my primary motivation for the prologue would be to gradually improve my modding skills. My first mod was a small-scale NPC plugin, and Malat is turning out to be a whopper, so a moderate-sized quest series would be a nice step in between, and would serve to introduce characters and a nifty backstory.

EDIT

The flip side is that it would mean more time before the actual siege is released. Those of you clamoring for real carnage would have to wait further.

Sounds good and Buddha will send me the finished logo shortyl

Ok, that's two for the aye's thus far. Let the nay's speak, or forever hold their peace...

Also, I'm having to shift the scene a little bit, which is also reason for delaying the actual siege. I'm coordinating with some lore buffs over at the Bethesda forums, trying to construct a lore-friendly plotline. Don't worry, though - the knights, the island, and main characters are in place; I'm just fishing for bad guys since the Tsaesci are a no-go. It might actually end up better set in Iliac Bay or off the coast of Hammerfell (more crazy kingdoms and city-states there).