Ehm, what is going on?

Sergio1992

The most simple explanation the way I see it, and I'm no site dev, thus I don't know the background details, but a programmer, thus I understand how things 'usually' work, is this:

You created your file page for Oblivion Necromancy, 'back then' mod-id 45704,

You uploaded the file to it at the 22nd of Nov, creating an action log entry like "user-id 1073477 uploaded a file to mod-id 45704",

back then 45704 was Your mod, thus id-name-mapping on the fly during display of your action log returned "Sergio1992 uploaded a file to Oblivion Necromancy",

then you deleted your mod "Oblivion Necromancy", opening up mod-id 45704 for re-use by the system,

next at 25th of Nov "Soultrap Sound Replacer" was created and took your deleted mod's file-id 45704,

thus anybody viewing your action log 'now' will receive the new id-name-mapping on the fly and see "Sergio1992 uploaded a file to Soultrap Sound Replacer", 'although' said mod didn't even exist when this action was logged.

Like I said, this is just mere guessing on my part, and IAmTiz will be able to explain it far better or back it up with the relevant background knowledge. But it's a very 'educated' guess, and I'm willing to bet that's what happened here.

@DrakeTheDragon: You're right, that's the most likely scenario.

@Sergio1992: I have manually removed those entries from the action log. We'll work on a permanent solution to this kind of issue, though.