Most painful moment in life.

Keanumoreira

To be honest.... I think the darkest deepest most brutal pain anyone can suffer is to see all the pain and suffering around the world and to be soo small and helpless, unable to comfort those who need to simply feel safe and loved. when I see someone in pain it tears at my soul. when I see someone lost in sadness and misery my heart feels broken . I wish just for a moment... just for one moment I could embrace the world and show everyone "you are loved"

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I almost agree with that entirely.

...In that I agree almost entirely, not that my almost-agreement in entire. I find it very hard to watch the news sometimes. The way our so called leaders, and our own stupidity have so royaly ruined our world.

An example of something I find frustrating is that our supply of oil will wear out entirely soon. But right now, Bugatti from france, and te american companies Sabre and Shelby are competing over who can make the fastest petrol powered car ever made/ On the one hand, I feel sentimental pride towards them, not only are the car's they've contributed fast and aestheticaly good enough to be deserving of the term "auto-art" but they're also giving the petrol generation of cars a royal send off. I mean, what would you rather remeber the petrol days for? this? http://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:Reva_Electric_Car_2008.jpg or this? http://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:BugattiVeyronGrandSport.jpg the first is a Geo. It has no remarkable features, was designed by amish, and was legendarily bad in every way. The second is a Bugatti Veyron, with an engine that matches a tank's for shear power, a top speed of four times the highway limit, and a price tag to match, it's one of the fastest and most beautiful cars ever made-it's works of art like this that get me into motor sports.

Now, that Veyron is beautiful, but what it stands for isnt. Right now we should be thinking not about sending petrol out with a bang-we can do that later, but rather, how we can make what comes after petrol more awesome than petrol is.

Only two companies are doing that right now-unless you count Telsa and batteries do NOT work well as car power sources. Those two are doing a fine job of making proper sports cars, but they're only two companies. It's sad that everybody else is so busy ruining the environment that they've totaly missed the fact that some hydrogen cars actualy outperform petrols due to vastly reduced weight while retaining equal power.

Anyway, what a fine two they are. Dont feel shy about the links, they're to wiki. http://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:White_Koenigsegg_CCGT_Goodwood_2007.jpg

@Aranox

@Keanu

@Keanu, (hug) thanks for being a nice guy. Despite your age, your are more of a man than many I know. @Vin is right. Sadness comes with morality. Many are the times I thought it wood be nice not to have feelings, not to feel bad about what happens around me. On the other hand, then we can neither feel happyness and love can we?

@Aranox, I have had good times too, and for many years. I am sure we suffer each in our own ways, but also have moments of pleasure. Life is a tough one, but I would not be without it. Not just yet. Pain and suffering, happynes and love. The essence of live.

@Aranox

@Keanu

@Keanu, (hug) thanks for being a nice guy. Despite your age, your are more of a man than many I know. @Vin is right. Sadness comes with morality. Many are the times I thought it wood be nice not to have feelings, not to feel bad about what happens around me. On the other hand, then we can neither feel happyness and love can we?

@Aranox, I have had good times too, and for many years. I am sure we suffer each in our own ways, but also have moments of pleasure. Life is a tough one, but I would not be without it. Not just yet. Pain and suffering, happynes and love. The essence of live.

I'm very mature for my age when I need to, and sometimes, not so much... :laugh:

@Aranox

@Keanu

Its nothing , really ... I know we both suffer at times ( and I myself let the good times fade easily ... ) and im glad we can both look at things positively some times :)

My most painful experience was back in 1991 I was in my teens. I had recently had a nervous breakdown put in the looney ward and given a jab in my butt that knocked me cold for 3 days. Upon waking up I given a bunch of pills by the nurse and I took them believing they would make me feel better all the while seeing hearing and feeling things that I was later told were not real. After taking them, the hallucinations faded but it was the strangest thing ever for when I went to talk I could hear my words form like usual but noone could understand a word I spoke.

Why it was painful? I had wanted to join the armed forces, once I was told I had a mental illness I knew they would never accept my application and it saddened me to lose my wish.

They diagnosed me with schizophrenia for ten years before a overseas psychiatrist decided that it was a mis-diagnosis and labled me as having borderline personality disorder. How did I feel about it? I was angry that I had been forced to take hard core 30 year old medicine for ten years that ballooned my weight, made me so constipated I couldn't go, I couldn't do anything because the treatments knocked me out so much I was a walking zombie that shuffled around with a cup of tea, sitting on my butt watching tv. The half way house that was supposed to be looking after me wasn't, they let me live in squaller and didn't make sure I relearnt how to look after myself ( I was level 4 then, 1 is considered low need ).

I lost all my friends because face it, noone wanted to know someone who was crazy and lived like a zombie.

My parents gave me hell because my pills for many years gave me the shakes and they would tell me off everytime I shook.

It was absolute hell for many years untill I finally learnt to look after myself and re entered the real world.

I never used to swear like a trooper untill I entered the New Zealand Mental Health System

Thank gods I was kicked out of it 2 years ago for being too sane.

My most painful experience was back in 1991 I was in my teens. I had recently had a nervous breakdown put in the looney ward and given a jab in my butt that knocked me cold for 3 days. Upon waking up I given a bunch of pills by the nurse and I took them believing they would make me feel better all the while seeing hearing and feeling things that I was later told were not real. After taking them, the hallucinations faded but it was the strangest thing ever for when I went to talk I could hear my words form like usual but noone could understand a word I spoke.

Why it was painful? I had wanted to join the armed forces, once I was told I had a mental illness I knew they would never accept my application and it saddened me to lose my wish.

They diagnosed me with schizophrenia for ten years before a overseas psychiatrist decided that it was a mis-diagnosis and labled me as having borderline personality disorder. How did I feel about it? I was angry that I had been forced to take hard core 30 year old medicine for ten years that ballooned my weight, made me so constipated I couldn't go, I couldn't do anything because the treatments knocked me out so much I was a walking zombie that shuffled around with a cup of tea, sitting on my butt watching tv. The half way house that was supposed to be looking after me wasn't, they let me live in squaller and didn't make sure I relearnt how to look after myself ( I was level 4 then, 1 is considered low need ).

I lost all my friends because face it, noone wanted to know someone who was crazy and lived like a zombie.

My parents gave me hell because my pills for many years gave me the shakes and they would tell me off everytime I shook.

It was absolute hell for many years untill I finally learnt to look after myself and re entered the real world.

I never used to swear like a trooper untill I entered the New Zealand Mental Health System

Wow, you've suffered a lot. Sorry for your loss...

Wow, you've suffered a lot. Sorry for your loss...

It's ok because to balance it out I got to know people who were strange and looney but they had a charm about them and became very dear to me. If I had not have had a nervous breakdown I would not have known a world that existed in society just a few doors down from our house. Made me understand compassion and empathy more. So in a way it made me a better person.

well compared to, erm, the cases here mine aint that bad really.

I was at my taewondo graduation ceremoney, i had passed every test, last one was to spar with a green belt.

So i sparred of course, basically i slammed forward with a sidekick but Dean (my opponant) did a reverse kick, right into my temple, he threw me off the mat, or so i am told, that kick made my black out for 3 hours!

Ah well

well compared to, erm, the cases here mine aint that bad really.

I was at my taewondo graduation ceremoney, i had passed every test, last one was to spar with a green belt.

So i sparred of course, basically i slammed forward with a sidekick but Dean (my opponant) did a reverse kick, right into my temple, he threw me off the mat, or so i am told, that kick made my black out for 3 hours!

Ah well

Ouch!

Trust me HM, a shot to the pride can be just as devistating as anything :pinch: