Most painful moment in life.

Keanumoreira

Orly?

Getting your hand stuck in a car door is nothing. I have long hair. Short haired people dont know what pain is. I once had a taxi driver slam the door and drive off with my hair firmly caught in the door. Son of a fish not only nearly ripped my hair out, he dragged me halfway down the street too, before I pulled the keys out and rightfully called him what he was.

That genuinely hurts.

But have you ever hurt yourself so badly you actualy vomited and then blacked out? I have. I once sliced my hand open. The school that I first went to was stupid enough to spave their assambly area in ag-basalt. This is savage stuff. It's the tar substance they make roads out of, with razor sharp basaltic rocks forming a broken glass-like surface. This was ostensibly to give better purchace for playing games, but nearly killed a girl when she fell and it almost tore her throat out, not to mention hospitalising a further 6 students before it was shut down for shear idiocy.

I was pushed over on it by a schoolteacher. The retarded woman having no idea just what a bad move that was. I put my hands up to shield my face, not wanting to be permanantly disfigued like that poor girl, and it sliced my right hand open on a line from thumb to pinky, across the palm. This basalt rock razorblade cut a gash across my palm that left a skinflap covering about 40% of the surface area of my palm.

But it also sliced through the tactile nerves. it hurt so badly I blacked out, and woke up vomiting. My hand still has a faint scar, my left has a more noticeable scar from where the basalt spiked right through to the carpal bones. Yet another reason I hate the queensland education system. You'd have to be brain dead not to see that children playing on a substance as sharp as broken glass was a bad idea.

Also causing of a large amount of hurt: Being expelled from a school "because you're too much work to try and teach" Epic fail of duty of care. Trying to insure a classic car, currently the cost for insuring my old Chrysler is sitting at 400% of it's value. Epic fail, mandatory insurance. Seeing a teacher rather than breaking up a schoolyard fistfight, joining in, and punching an 8 year old girl out cold, but gettign away with it. Epic failure of law enforcment. Criminaly so.

i have semi long hair, but the school wont letg me grow it

and when you go for your black belt, being worked to the bone every weekdayfor two months, nothing is as hard

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I guess my most painful moment was....well..hold onto your socks.

When I was in labor with my daughter I had to have a c-section (she was REALLY BIG 10 1/2 pounds.) They came and gave me my epidural and I thought this was going to be easy-peasy. I get in there and the doc begins the incision and the baby began to move..so he had to increase the incision size. Suddenly I looked at the nurse and said, "I can feel this." I was told a "little" tugging was natural. I said no...I can REALLY feel this. Pain overwhelmed me, my blood pressure began to drop and I was getting tunnel vision as I felt the doctor pull my baby out. They then began pumping me full of pain meds, but it was too late. I began to shiver violently from the medications which made the pain worse.

Finally the meds worked enough that though I still was in great pain...I was so dopey I didn't care much. I happily stroked my daughter's leg and asked if she had all her fingers and toes and was told yes. I then went into a semiconscious state and fought sleep as I was scared a bit. Suddenly I hear the doctor begin to close the incision...with staples...and thought to myself ... 1) that really hurts and 2) that sounds just like a regular stapler.

*grin*

When I was in labor with my daughter I had to have a c-section (she was REALLY BIG 10 1/2 pounds.) They came and gave me my epidural and I thought this was going to be easy-peasy. I get in there and the doc begins the incision and the baby began to move..so he had to increase the incision size. Suddenly I looked at the nurse and said, "I can feel this." I was told a "little" tugging was natural. I said no...I can REALLY feel this. Pain overwhelmed me, my blood pressure began to drop and I was getting tunnel vision as I felt the doctor pull my baby out. They then began pumping me full of pain meds, but it was too late. I began to shiver violently from the medications which made the pain worse.

Finally the meds worked enough that though I still was in great pain...I was so dopey I didn't care much. I happily stroked my daughter's leg and asked if she had all her fingers and toes and was told yes. I then went into a semiconscious state and fought sleep as I was scared a bit. Suddenly I hear the doctor begin to close the incision...with staples...and thought to myself ... 1) that really hurts and 2) that sounds just like a regular stapler.

*grin*

Wow, I usually say that pain is my friend, but this sounds................horrible. :sick:

*grin*

Wow, I usually say that pain is my friend, but this sounds................horrible. :sick:

That's child birth for ya. :wacko: