Creative Forumers Welcome

Beefyh

2 members have voted

1. 1. Who wants to help?

However, I wish you good luck on your site. From practise comes quality.

... But you should remove those 2 empty files

I will remove only The Froststorm Isles, since it seems the team has broken apart. The Thieves Highway is near completion.

Yeah and why do you want a site anyways ? Are you gonna be making models or just showing off some of your good work ? I know that freewebs.com is good site host and its free

I don't really care either way. If they want to make me a site I would be grateful. It isn't something I have time to do myself half the time. Right now I have plenty of time, but I'm tired. Also, it is no longer freewebs.com. Its now webs.com. They do have good site making for free. There's an upside to having a website too. If I get trollers, I could just move the files there for a while. Then again, all I would do is report them. Still, it is an upside lol.

I can't take screenies, my screenshots are twisted and grayscale and would be on low graphics anyways. So if you could do that, that would be great. frostcraig might take some, but it is his gift thingy. Thanks for all the support guys!

I can't take screenies, my screenshots are twisted and grayscale and would be on low graphics anyways. So if you could do that, that would be great. frostcraig might take some, but it is his gift thingy. Thanks for all the support guys!

Turn off Anti-Aliasing.