Non-skimpy, non-ridiculous default armor replacements?

Pumpkinbot

Ya, those are pretty highpoly meshes. Not sure what Ave may have done as far as tweaking ... have a look at some of the base mods listed in the mod description, perhaps they're lower poly. Nothing else springs to mind. When I first read the post I knew I had something but I had to browse through my folders in Explorer for a bit before I went ... Ah ha, that's what I was thinking of. Maybe I'll wake up tonight with another epiphany.

There may be some other mods in the Buildings section like this, that also add a bunch of clothes/armor. I found out about Aves House when it was released (I follow the Oblivion Nexus New Files page as well as lurking/living here at the Nexus Oblivion site). There isn't anything to force a mod author to release a mod in the "proper" category. There's even an "Oops, I forgot to set this" category. I've been around for a while and there's still mods that pop up in the mod comments I've never seen or heard of (and probably always will be).

Yeah, those would be nice...if I had a decent computer. :v I looked around in the buildings area and didn't really find anything. There was the Curvaceous Body Shop, but they're mostly stripperific clothes, nothing really halfway decent. And most of them were ridiculously high poly, too.

Ya I knew about Curvaceous ... didn't figure it for a fit.

There is

• List of Mods Lists ... and further down the list of lists is a dead link to List O' Female Armors/Clothing by Lunethel (leads to a dead Bethsoft forums link ... I tried some "maybe the topic still exists on a different URL" magic but couldn't massage it to life).

I know that way back I tried looking through all the pages in the Armor category. Think I made it to page 50 or so on more than one occasion working from page 1 and through about as many working from the last page. Not sure if it ever met in the middle or not ... it is a big job.