ManaFall Gameplay

Gamerbird

Well its been a while really since I have been on this forum and I am sorry if this is in the wrong place or even goes against any of the rules, which I really hope it doesn't. So far I only have five videos up, but I only just started this up and hope to keep videos coming. They are recordings of me playing games I enjoy, sometimes with other people, sometimes not. I don't claim to be the greatest player at any of these games, not even above average. I just do this for fun and to show people what to (and in a few cases what not to) do. Please take a look and tell me what you think smile.gif

http://www.youtube.com/user/ManaFall

ManaFall is the name of what I called myself for the Channel and the title for the videos.

Enjoyed watching the video.

Not a game I will probably end up playing and I am kind of tired of zombies but still it was interesting to watch.

hehe I can't get enough of zombies :) I love them to pieces...quite literally XD

Thank you for taking some time out of your day to watch the videos though :) I do intend to add different games to the list as time goes on.

Just an update saying there have been loads more videos uploaded since I last posted here, so please take a look and if you like them, then subscribe :)

More are on the way, a lot more! I have many games planned so keep a look out!

*sigh* Bump again

I now have 11 videos up which break down as follows:

- Left4Dead2 = 5

- Infernal = 2

- Biohazard 4 = 2

- Onimusha Demon Siege = 2

More will be coming along with various different games as well.

Please take a look and subscribe if you wish :D

• 1 month later...

Again thanks Maharg :P

News:

The ENTIRE channel has seen a complete do over and now has a unique theme created :P A new intro video has been made and hopefully it suits the style more. More videos will be coming along shortly, and not just of Resident Evil 5. I will continue with the others as well :P However on bad news, the Infernal one may not be continued, as well as the Onimusha Demon Siege. These are NOT my fault at all. As playing through them, I found some rather nasty bugs in them both which were not patched. Infernal didn't give me ammo on the second mission but still gave me guns and shown up odd symbols as names and ammo count. Onimusha wouldn't let me use an onject later on in the game called Time Warps, allowing me to switch between time zones and characters. I needed to use one and it wouldn't let me, so I became stuck. However the rest of the channel is up and well, so take a look :D ManaFall

Current Statistics:

Left4Dead2 - 6

Biohazard 4 - 2

Resident Evil 5 - 15

Onimusha 4 Demon Siege - 2

Infernal - 2

Dragon Age - 1

Most Commented - Left4Dead2 - Dead Center - Hotel

Most Watched - Infernal Gameplay 1

• 2 weeks later...