Beam Weapons

dukelazrface

No. I was saying that firing a normal beam very fast like saiden did in the video doesn't work well because

A: Your hand saws back and forth like your character is having an epileptic fit.

B: The impact data--which is what measures decals--overloads, causing lag, and removing all other decals.

C: The weapon has to cause so many projectiles that it also starts to cause major lag.

And that I don't know how to make this projectile or model for the gun.

So, again, if you can obtain for me:

A: An animated projectile with particles like the flamer projectile.

B: A new model. Honestly, I can use one of the modder's resources on nexus if this is too much of a bother.

If you can get me those, I can make you a new gun, with custom sounds, ammunition, Etc. I can also add it into leveled lists, or a boss NPC, or anything along those lines.

so what your saying is that the ones saiden made just cause too much lag and aren't usable for his intended purpose?

and you think a projectile made entirely out of particles would some how not cause lag/saw back&forth/overload the decals etc?

I wonder if anyones actually bothered to mention this to him. he would probably have a solution to the lag if it was reported. he is ninja, he probably has a superspray emitter just sitting around all set up as a beam projectile anyway.

No. I was saying that firing a normal beam very fast like saiden did in the video doesn't work well because

A: Your hand saws back and forth like your character is having an epileptic fit.

B: The impact data--which is what measures decals--overloads, causing lag, and removing all other decals.

C: The weapon has to cause so many projectiles that it also starts to cause major lag.

And that I don't know how to make this projectile or model for the gun.

So, again, if you can obtain for me:

A: An animated projectile with particles like the flamer projectile.

B: A new model. Honestly, I can use one of the modder's resources on nexus if this is too much of a bother.

If you can get me those, I can make you a new gun, with custom sounds, ammunition, Etc. I can also add it into leveled lists, or a boss NPC, or anything along those lines.

Okay, cool i'll see what can be done. and sorry for any misunderstandings