ℹ️ Intermittent Download History issues ×

Trouble with blackwire

Baldy

I looked at the mod blackwire and I thought it would look cool on my assassin. I went down the arena bloodworks, went the box with the armour in and when I went to get it,the red hand of thievery appeared. What give? Is the a hidden quest I know I have to do?

You didn't say which one. I was going to take a look, but there are two and I'm not fishing through both, but chances are the modder forgot to set ownership on the chest properly, and takig the items will, unfortunately, count as theft.

You're lucky, as this is trivialy easy to fix, though I must admit it's a failure on the modder's part not to playtest properly.

Just go up to the chest and use the console command "getownership" if that doesnt work, do the console command "help" and you'be shown the correct code. In short, this will give you ownership of any item, such as a house, horse, or box.

You're lucky, as this is trivialy easy to fix, though I must admit it's a failure on the modder's part not to playtest properly.

Just go up to the chest and use the console command "getownership" if that doesnt work, do the console command "help" and you'be shown the correct code. In short, this will give you ownership of any item, such as a house, horse, or box.

I tried getownership it did not work , and tried the help area with codes that may work but don't at all I get what is the reference. I put the name of the object I want the message I get script not saved. To the modder of this mod I am sorry it is like Playboy you can look,but can not touch.

Before you can "SetOwnership" you have to select something to SetOwnership ON.

It is much easier to do this in 1st person, but can also be done in 3rd person with a lot of patience and effort.

Go into the console mode with the "~" key.

While in console mode, click on the chest. You know when you do this because the item's ID will appear at the top of the screen.

Once you have the item selected, THEN type SetOwnership.

I apologize for not being clear about this from the start.

I used"SetOwnership" and got this.(See attachment) I did the same with the chest closed.

Baldy

Thank you for the tip. Here is my character with her new duds