Character Eye Troubles

Jaradin

Hi folks. I wish I could be specific, but I can't be. You see, I installed several mods over the course of a few hours without checking if they went through without a problem. I decided to finally do so and I find this issue in the game. You see, the eyes for every character model - my own and NPCs - are either black, jumbled (as in it looks like the eyeball is stuck in between one or two) or simply missing from High Elf models. I've heard of this problem before but I can't recall from where, and I have no idea which mod I've installed that this is involved with. I'll make a list of those mods I suspect could be involved:

- Ren's Beauty Pack Full

- Elves of Lineage II

- Xenius' Race Compilation

I've attempted at deactivating these three mods on the Oblivion Mod Manager, but to no avail, so it has to be a texture issue. If anyone knows of a simple or immediate solution, I'd really appreciate it.

When using multiple custom races and beauty pack addons, you really need to use Wrye Bash. The Bashed Patch has a feature that will filter and sort mesh and texture conflicts in the race records so they will work together. Also make sure you are sorting your load order with BOSS and the latest masterlist.txt.