Hey, new to these forums.

DrunkenGamer

Sup.

Been playing Oblivion for several years now. I've got about 300+ hours logged total on Oblivion, mostly due to the fact that school takes up a lot of my time. I only play in like 2-3 hours a day, so, yeah.

I got into Morrowind after Oblivion and beat it, but having been spoiled by Oblivion it took me a while to do so.

I would play more Fallout 3, but my computer can't handle it and I don't have a PS3 or Xbox.

I've never made a mod in my life, nor do I think i could make one. I'm not even going to try. Anyway, you'll be seeing more of me soon. :D

More about me, uh.

I'm a junior in high school. I like Photoshop, graphic arts, etc. And video games, of course. I live in Seoul, South Korea.

Nice to meet you guys. :D

Hey DrunkenGamer, welcome and enjoy your stay! Seoul, South Korea huh...pretty cool. :)

I would try to get into Fallout 3...great game in my opinion. Maybe you should look for some guides to improve Fallout's performance or download some performance enhancing modifications here. I use a few myself.

Sup.

Been playing Oblivion for several years now. I've got about 300+ hours logged total on Oblivion, mostly due to the fact that school takes up a lot of my time. I only play in like 2-3 hours a day, so, yeah.

I got into Morrowind after Oblivion and beat it, but having been spoiled by Oblivion it took me a while to do so.

I would play more Fallout 3, but my computer can't handle it and I don't have a PS3 or Xbox.

I've never made a mod in my life, nor do I think i could make one. I'm not even going to try. Anyway, you'll be seeing more of me soon. :D

More about me, uh.

I'm a junior in high school. I like Photoshop, graphic arts, etc. And video games, of course. I live in Seoul, South Korea.

Nice to meet you guys. :D

Welcome to the Nexus Drunken!

And never say "never" - I said I'd never mod either, and I have made 4 of them since joining (2 published and 2 for personal use).