Messed up vampire females

Lehcar

Yeah I have the latest patch AND the unofficial patch and yet for some reason when I load up my game my female vampire STILL looks like a f*cking tranny. The one reason I downloaded that stupid arse unofficial patch and the problem is STILL there.

Nothing I am trying will fix it. If I try to load up an Imperial character save and then my vampire save, the game just crashes. And if I try to use that damned sexchange cheat, the game just crashes and for the life of me I have no idea why.

Please help, I don't know what to do I can't stand have a transsexual vampire...

Yeah I have the latest patch AND the unofficial patch and yet for some reason when I load up my game my female vampire STILL looks like a f*cking tranny. The one reason I downloaded that stupid arse unofficial patch and the problem is STILL there.

Nothing I am trying will fix it. If I try to load up an Imperial character save and then my vampire save, the game just crashes. And if I try to use that damned sexchange cheat, the game just crashes and for the life of me I have no idea why.

Please help, I don't know what to do I can't stand have a transsexual vampire...

There's an OBSE plugin called 'Disable Vampire Race' that will fix it. It will make you look completely normal, though, not like a vampire at all.

Not to get off topic, but what exactly is stupid about the unofficial patch? If you don't want to use it then you can just use Wrye Bash and enable the fix in the Bashed Patch... unless you think Bash is "stupid arse" too...

You can try Twilight Vampirism (makes vampires "pretty") or Vampirism Overhaul 3.25 (more dynamic vampirism changes). Both change the default vampire appearance behavior.

Heres another-try Scorn's Vampirism.

It's a nice mod, well made, and it lets you toggle your vampire abilities. Basicaly, you can be either incognito, a "closet vamp" if you will, but you can at will "come out" instantly transforming into a full vampire and gaining vampire traits-and sending everyone into a screaming panic to run away from you. But the other great thing is it lets you enjoy all the strengths of being a vampire, with none of the debilititating weaknesses.

It doesnt make them OP, but it does do a nice job of fixing the messed up Vampire mechanics, for one thing feasting makes you stronger, and you can feed from corpses and villains if you're the sort who isnt simply guided by their inner sinner. :devil: :devil: :devil: