Body models

Lehcar

Somewhere I read that someone said all of the races use the exact same body models. Is this true?

Doesn't look very true to me. I can swear there are model differences to be seen with different race; Wood Elves seem very tiny compared other races, and Nords and High Elves seem to tower above everyone else heighwise. :confused:

Hmm, very interesting. Well I suppose it explains why Khajiit and Argonian women have breasts despite the fact that cats and reptiles in real life totally lack them.

Cats have breasts. Three pair of them.

Rabbit

Humans are the only race on earth that has "swollen" breasts on them 100% of time.

Thats because women with "swollen" breasts are considered more attractive for human males and did get a crucial advantage.

So if you make an intelligent cat race, you better give them those "swollen" breasts too. Or the males of said race might end up prefering females from other intelligent races instead ...

No, human breasts don't get swollen with milk unless they are mothering, either. Most of the tissue in human breasts is fat, which is why a skinny woman won't have bigger breasts. Round, full breasts is just an attraction to males because it generally means healthier children. Same thing with wide hips.