How fast can you click?

MonsterHunterMaster

Dang,348 was all I did. No wonder I'm such a bad fighter in these games.

As far as I recall, you´re 10 years older than me, granny. 10 more years, 12 less clicks, lol.

True, but I had to try twice, because my finger kept slipping off the mouse button. So I'm not sure if that counts as cheating. Oh well, such is life I guess.:rolleyes:

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@ Gran and bal- keep in mind tho too that there's things that can effect your resulting score. Like bandwidth speed, how fast your computer is sending out the information, network traffic on Their servers/network, traffic in the routes TO their servers, and stuff like that. So a test like this May not be accurate. ;)

my best was 390, with an average of around 360 :dry:

This is horrid. I used to be able to trigger my paintball marker at 15 bps! (balls per second) :dry:

tho truth be told it had a shorter throw than my mouse and a lighter switch ;)

@ Gran and bal- keep in mind tho too that there's things that can effect your resulting score. Like bandwidth speed, how fast your computer is sending out the information, network traffic on Their servers/network, traffic in the routes TO their servers, and stuff like that. So a test like this May not be accurate. ;)

This is horrid. I used to be able to trigger my paintball marker at 15 bps! (balls per second) :dry:

With my super fast computer, my G5 mouse and a 50 mbit connection, I even feel more old now :blink:

With my super fast computer, my G5 mouse and a 50 mbit connection, I even feel more old now :blink:

Awww :( Sorry Bal-buddy :(

well, there's still the conn rate between your connection and their's to take into consideration. You could be getting some latency. It could also be your technique in your clicks. Keep the button moving as short a distance as possible, and curl your finger, using the tip of your finger, rather than the flat of it (where your fingerprints are). It could be your ergonomics as well. Different angles of your hand is going to increase or decrease your potential rate. As well as the height of where you mouse is... the angle of your arm, and all that ;)

And dont feel bad. 15bps on manual fire was VERY fast on a paint marker. And that was with TWO fingers, not one. So it would have been more like 7.5 per second if I had been single shotting it. Tho it would have actually been less, because I wouldnt have had the rythm going that I woulda with 2.

Gah! Trying this again.

So 4 tries and half a Powerade bottle later, I increased to 588 clicks a minute.

I'm so done with this now.

9.8 clicks a second. Wow! VERY nice. if you ever take up paintball, your my back cover. But... I'm NOT buying you that much ammo! ;) :D