How fast can you click?

MonsterHunterMaster

@ Gran and bal- keep in mind tho too that there's things that can effect your resulting score. Like bandwidth speed, how fast your computer is sending out the information, network traffic on Their servers/network, traffic in the routes TO their servers, and stuff like that. So a test like this May not be accurate. ;)

my best was 390, with an average of around 360 :dry:

This is horrid. I used to be able to trigger my paintball marker at 15 bps! (balls per second) :dry:

tho truth be told it had a shorter throw than my mouse and a lighter switch ;)

With my super fast computer, my G5 mouse and a 50 mbit connection, I even feel more old now :blink:

Awww :( Sorry Bal-buddy :(

well, there's still the conn rate between your connection and their's to take into consideration. You could be getting some latency. It could also be your technique in your clicks. Keep the button moving as short a distance as possible, and curl your finger, using the tip of your finger, rather than the flat of it (where your fingerprints are). It could be your ergonomics as well. Different angles of your hand is going to increase or decrease your potential rate. As well as the height of where you mouse is... the angle of your arm, and all that ;)

And dont feel bad. 15bps on manual fire was VERY fast on a paint marker. And that was with TWO fingers, not one. So it would have been more like 7.5 per second if I had been single shotting it. Tho it would have actually been less, because I wouldnt have had the rythm going that I woulda with 2.

Thanks for that info DW. I do feel a little better. I have a fast computer but really slow connection speed due to the satellite we're on. We're hopefully going to DSL within the next week or so, but I know we do have some latency issues. You should see me when I'm trying to play the "Count to 20" game. I'm usually about 2 or 3 posts behind everyone else. It's very frustrating. But, nonetheless, these fingers are still walking just a little slower than they used to. Thanks again though.

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Gran- well, at least you dont have the connections that we have at my school. Sometimes it takes about a minute before the page even starts to connect, much less start to load ;) (Which is REALLY sad.... for a tech school..... :dry: )

But yeah, tests like this cant be considered to be accurate. More just for fun than anything else.

Wow, very nice BKE. You left a bunch of us in the dust ;)

\

9.8 clicks a second. Wow! VERY nice. if you ever take up paintball, your my back cover. But... I'm NOT buying you that much ammo! ;) :D

Wouldn't you want someone who could actually aim? That's not me. I have a stigmatism in my left eye and can barely read sheet music without missing lines, and same with books. Heck, in every FPS out there, I am a drag-sniping maniac. That's the game aiming for me.

I used two fingers anyway...pointer and middle. So I kind of cheated. Using a Razer 5 Button DeathAdder mouse if anyone cares. Got it a week ago and this is how I'm using it. How sad.

I remember watching my brother playing Metroid Prime. I could've sworn he had a turbo controller or something, because he was clicking the button a dozen times in a second, but he was just that good. I never ever beat him at shooters.

411 clicks without the mouse moving a milimetre.

Im a sniper in many games lol, so thats why. After all the target practice, my trigger finger is fast AND precise, because I ask you this: you sure clicked fast, but did your hand move much doing it? I also did 481 a minute with some jangling of the mouse, but I'd rather fire semi-auto with precision, otherwise, you may aswell use full auto.