"Blood, Sweat and Tears"

AliasTheory

*First Comment Reserved For BD's :cool:

ohohoho.. i love it :woot: .her attitude is splitting image with BD.cause i maintain neutral karma in game.thanks for putting her inside your story al :blush:

• Replies 211
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Another illuminating chapter but it still leaves a lot unanswered but then again no rush :)

Bringing in a character who I presume is going to be essential to the story is a little risky but looking good so far . The VATS implant thing is a good addition as it would make more sense in FO3 in general if this was the case , although it might be and I just totally missed it .

I'm doing my best to catch up with your story, but so far, I'm really enjoying it. I can see now where my story is lacking in, and I'm trying all I can to build it up the way I want. I am very impressed with what you have written, and the twists you have shown are just brilliant. I'll be sticking to it until the very end. :thumbsup:

Hooray! 2000 views for this thread. A nice benchmark for me. :) Thanks a bunch for the comment Keanu.

TBH, I see a lot where I could personally improve in, and much of it comes from the choices I initially made when I tried to write this. I could develop so much more and I want to make several moral points throughout the story, but establishing them together as a cohesive, unified piece is difficult considering my lack of time. For most part, I really do consider this an experiment to enhance some of my writing skills. Plus, I've got other things to do too...

To think it all started from a few pictures. Hehe.

Well, I'm super busy. Probably will post a new part + picture at the end of the week if I'm not dead with exhaustion by then. :P

Picture feedback in this thread is fine as well. Feel free to comment anytime since I link my posts together anyway.

To say you need improvement is like saying the Great Wall needs to be longer. :laugh:

Your work is fine to me IMAO. I haven't seen a story so involved and inspiring since Species on her Diary of the Dead, and that is trully a remarkable feat to accompish indeed. If you feel you need to improve, then by all means do so. But in my opinion, I couldn't see how it could get any better, but with you on that keyboard, I don't think that's going to be a problem now will it? :teehee:

Very excellent writing and story. :thumbsup:

I love the pictures and the way that you have used them. :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

I very much look forward to reading more. :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: