Ingame Console Error

Sezuel

I have been playing Oblivion for a bit and recently got this error when I try to access the console

http://i790.photobucket.com/albums/yy182/SezuelGame/Oblivion0.jpg

and whenever I type it comes out as if I was holding shift down the entire time even when I am

not,closing and opening the console again does not change this either, I was just wondering if

anyone has had the same issue and could point me in the direction of a solution.

Not sure but you might wanna try going into your documents/games/oblivion folder and taking out the oblivion ini file and maybe pasting it on your desktop. Start the game, I think this makes a new ini file. If it doesn't work you can always put your old ini file back.

That error message comes from Map Marker Overhaul. Make sure that you have installed it correctly, as per the author's instructions. Make sure that you have OBSE v18 or newer, and pluggy.

You need to place .ini files for mods using Pluggy into the Pluggy user files folder: ".\<user name\Documents\My Games\Oblivion\Pluggy\User Files\." After you have installed OBSE and Pluggy, of course. .ini files for mods not using Pluggy (but still using OBSE) usually go in either ".\Oblivion\Data\" or ".\Oblivion\Data\Ini\." Skill progression modifiers go into ".\Oblivion\Data\_tejon\."