Pets are so lovely

Pushkatu

@push Nice collection you got there and the decoration too :rolleyes: i tried fish once but fail epicly :pinch:

@Mr.B Lol,they look very alike from the front.but i think yours bigger :wink:

• Replies 208
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Taking care of a fish tank can become a problem, at least for a someone that has little experience with them, but once you learn the basics, you'll see that they are not as hard to look after as it first seems.

• 4 weeks later...
Hey, Pushkatu, my mom is starting to say she wants a betta. I know for certain it wouldn't go in the 30 gallon tank I have which is stocked with tiger barbs, but what about a 10 gallon tank with nothing but feeder guppies and a very lonely platy?

Betta and guppies is a big no-no, especialy if you have male guppies in there. If you don't want to see them all dead, please tell your mother to buy a new tank just for the betta. To make him more happy, buy a normal tank, not a bowl or other such junk they sell in shops, a heater and some natural plants. I keep my adult betta male with 2 ancistrus fish(quite small). He sometimes tries to hit them, but they outrun him every time.

PS: A guppy female gave birth to about 20-30 last week. My tank will be overcrowded if I don't give some away. :wacko:

Edited by Pushkatu

http://www.quailsaustralia.com.au/Images/common_quail.jpg

i've got a couple of these lil dudes... what to name 'em? one male, one female.

they're called "QUAILS", and they sometimes make a frog's croaking sound, a chainsaw, and a normal pigeon's coocoo.