How do I merge plugins with F03edit?

Nadin

The problem is that you have a sound file, without the associated info in your plugin for it. I've ran into this quite a bit. Find the sound/lip pair that it is whining about and remove it from your mod's sound directory. The sound directory needs to be clean - no other directories or un-used sound/lip files.

It doesn't care about the opposite - not having a sound/lip pair for an info.

• 3 years later...

I dont have my files in local disk C: > program files

Since archive invalidation said with vista dont load the files from there i moved it to my documents/games

So is there a way to simply load the data from my games folder? Ive still yet to find a simple answer to that. I tried to skim through the manual as well but its alot of material to cover. I even tried to paste the files back on program files and create a patch for the 20th century weapons mod and it didnt work.

I dont have my files in local disk C: > program files

Since archive invalidation said with vista dont load the files from there i moved it to my documents/games

So is there a way to simply load the data from my games folder? Ive still yet to find a simple answer to that. I tried to skim through the manual as well but its a lot of material to cover. I even tried to paste the files back on program files and create a patch for the 20th century weapons mod and it didnt work.

The best advice for you is to start over and use an alternate game folder during setup as to where you choose to place the game files at, out of harms way and out of User account controls influences.

Bben, here has a great reinstall procedure that works wonders. I suggest you give it a while . you would be better off doing it this way and get better responses from others.

the location you chose slit is control ed by systems security only NOW, more so. Best Choice? C:\games\fallout3. or any name you want really.

kitty.