Brahmin tipping, on humans?!?

ThelastKaveman

So I assume you guys have seen the brahmin tipping easter egg (if your undetected you can push the brahmin over) but I was wondering, is it possible to mod it so that you can do it to humans with the press of a button? If it's fairly simple to do you could tell me how to do it or if it's not at all possible then please tell me.

Thanks in advance :D

Yeah, imagine this. You sneaking arround in a raider camp or something in your chinese stealth suit then tip a raider. Then when it gets up it says something like "What the f**k ?" and then starts to search you. If that raider can't find you it will curse another time and then go back doing whatever it was doing. Or push someone off a ledge, haha that'll be hilarius.

Good idea, yeah. :thumbsup:

Yeah, I think thats what i'll do. I know there's a mod where you can do it to brahmin undetected, so I'll have a look at it (I presume its a script?) and see what I can do. But if I don't manage to do it and its complete gibberish to me will someone with a little more exp with modding be able to do it?