Dragorian and Dranaugh Mod Problem

EyeOfArgonia

I downloaded a mod called "Dragorian and Dranaugh." This adds races into the game that have wings and are supposed to be able to fly. But it won't work, along with its claws and Shadowmerge abilities.

Someone I know downloaded this mod as well, but these three abilities all worked on her computer right from the start.

I just cannot figure this one out. Is anyone able to?

• 5 months later...
seems like everybody has at least 1 or 2 problems with this mod. Me, no firebreath skill and the claws won't allow you to complete certain quests due to the fact that they don't allow boots/gauntlets. Not really a problem but if you wanna complete all the quests like I do, I had to do with the no claws version which kinda feels wrong. also they seem underpowered

Is anyone going to help me? :(

Maybe someone could at least add a reply with a suggestion.

Here's a suggestion: be patient, and don't keep pleading. If somebody has the answer, you can be sure your question will be answered.

Have you tried posting your problem on the mod's Comment page. It doesn't look like BlackStorm999 is actively supporting this mod any longer (last post in mod comments Sept 2, 2010) but DrakeTheDragon who supplied the dragon models and textures is still active on the mod comments, offering what advice he can. You could also read through the mod comments yourself ... as mrolympia78 so aptly put, everyone seems to have one or two problems with the mod. There are also a couple of caveats mentioned in the mod description:

Requirements

==========

Oblivion Patch 1.2.0.214 (Official 1.2 Patch)

Oblivion Script Extender

Roberts male Body mesh v4 or v5

Roberts stock clothing replacer (otherwise when you wear default clothing the skin parts will be pink)

Fantasy Figures

Fantasy figures stock replacers (for the same reason as the males)

Have you met the requirements??

Known Issues

===========

you have to press the flight button "," a few times in order to start the animation, there is no way I can fix this as of yet.

Are you using the 'a few times' method??

Getting help for mod problems is somewhat akin to trying to get hit by lightning. You can just go outside and wait. Perhaps someday you'll get 'lucky' and a bolt will come down out of the sky. You could also go somewhere that has lots of thunderstorms and stand under a tree (preferably while holding an umbrella) ... it would increase your chances of getting 'lucky'. I find the mod Comments page generally makes the best 'tree' ... your mileage may differ.

Edited by Striker879