Zeus must be pretty damned angry at Korea right now.

DrunkenGamer

It's pouring right now, the streets have been flooded for the first time in years in Seoul, and there's constant thunder.

Somebody must've done **** wrong, cuz I aint nevuh seen none rain like dis heeyuh, befoh.

There's thunder ever 30 seconds or so, even faster. There's so much rain that one slip and you'll be dragged all the way down the street by current. Goddamn.

It's pouring right now, the streets have been flooded for the first time in years in Seoul, and there's constant thunder.

Somebody must've done **** wrong, cuz I aint nevuh seen none rain like dis heeyuh, befoh.

There's thunder ever 30 seconds or so, even faster. There's so much rain that one slip and you'll be dragged all the way down the street by current. Goddamn.

Lightning shell rain upon the :verymad: :verymad: :verymad: :verymad: :tongue: ...

Zues hates Korea, Nurgle hates Australia.

We've had disastrous flooding rains recently, but now, the biggest locust plague in memory. The bastages are eating everything, EVERYTHING!

Lightning shell rain upon the :verymad: :verymad: :verymad: :verymad: :tongue: ...

whuups norse God is here :biggrin:

stay safe man,hope you make it trough.