Problem with Playable Golden Saint and Dark Secuder Mods

erc1971

I have over 100 mods running in Oblivion. I have the DMRA bodies, mutliple races, etc, etc. No problem. However, every single last mod that makes Golden Saints or Dark Seducers playable gives me the same problem - those races never appear in the list of selectable races at the character creation screen.

Does anyone know anything out there that conflicts and causes this error?

Thanks,

Eric

• 1 year later...

I am going to necro this thread I started 2 year ago due to no resolution.

Any possible issues that could keep the mods that make Golden Saints and Dark Seducers from working - those races do not appear within the list of playable races at character creation.

Eric

Does the mod you're using just make the vanilla DS/GS playable?

Yes. In fact, to the best of my knowledge, every mod I have found on TESNexus is supposed to make the vanilla Golden Saint/Dark Seducers playable.

Eric

Yes. In fact, to the best of my knowledge, every mod I have found on TESNexus is supposed to make the vanilla Golden Saint/Dark Seducers playable.

Eric

Can you link the mod you're using? Perhaps I can see what's up if I look at it. You can also try merging it into a Bash Patch, which should sort out any conflicts.

Eric

Can you link the mod you're using? Perhaps I can see what's up if I look at it. You can also try merging it into a Bash Patch, which should sort out any conflicts.

IIRC, I have tried all of the mods available on TESNexus with the same result. But, here is the link to the specific I tried again yesterday. I picked it because it has the most endorsements, so I was hoping that would be a good sign.

http://tes.nexusmods.com/downloads/file.php?id=11059

I have never used Wyre Bash before either, so merging it, etc. would take some instructions.

Thanks,

Eric

I know you confirmed a long time back that you do have SI installed ... just wondered do you have the 'Found a strange door' entry in your quest log?

Oh yeah, can you post your load order? That would help so much.

To install Wrye Bash: Go here and download "Wrye Bash 295-5" Run the installer wizard and follow the steps.

For the Bash Patch, go to (oblivion folder)/Mopy/Template and copy Bashed Patch, Oblivion.esp. Place it in the data folder. Now, in Wrye Bash, right-click Bashed Patch, Oblivion.esp and select "Rebuild patch." Make sure "Race Records" has a check mark next to it. Finally, click "Build Patch."

Feel free to message me if you have trouble.