Displaying multiple weapons on your PC

devinpatterson

Hey dev have you been working on the mod?

Alas I haven't been able to work on any modding or gaming for months now :sad:

Would appreciate just all the vanilla + dlc weapons (or as many as possible) the same way as the brush gun in alpha.

I think I'll probably release a pack called "your special" that contains the base game unique weapons (1/3 less models to make for the unique weapons)

How far you would rate your progress towards all the vanilla weapons?

Um I'm not sure I'd guess there is somewhere between a dozen and two dozen weapons done, most of them listed in this thread.

I'll try and make a push to start creating more as soon as I have any free time to spare....hopefully soon. Do you have a weapon or two that you'd like to see done right away, to hold you over?

• Replies 274
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey dev have you been working on the mod?

Alas I haven't been able to work on any modding or gaming for months now :sad:

Would appreciate just all the vanilla + dlc weapons (or as many as possible) the same way as the brush gun in alpha.

I think I'll probably release a pack called "your special" that contains the base game unique weapons (1/3 less models to make for the unique weapons)

How far you would rate your progress towards all the vanilla weapons?

Um I'm not sure I'd guess there is somewhere between a dozen and two dozen weapons done, most of them listed in this thread.

I'll try and make a push to start creating more as soon as I have any free time to spare....hopefully soon. Do you have a weapon or two that you'd like to see done right away, to hold you over?

Nah I'm good. I'd rather have all the weapons at once than one at a time. Hope you get the time to mod soon again! :)

• 1 year later...

Odachi (sometimes referred to as Nodachi, dai-katana, daikatana, etc), japanese great sword.

http://i1066.photobucket.com/albums/u404/devinlpatterson/FONV%20Mods-works%20in%20progress/OdachiAA_zpsf3d30ohi.jpg

There are two versions, the first is for compatibility (for those who won't use NVSE) the second requires NVSE.

In both versions the sword can be removed by unselecting it in the armor tab. The NVSE version will also automatically remove the sword when any other two handed weapon is equipped.

Odachi with armor addon-standard version

Odachi with armor addon-NVSE version

This extra feature only displays the base weapon, not the modded versions. I need JIP's weapon mod functions to detect what mods the weapon has and I have to make three new models.

nvdlc05OdachiAA.nif is missed and not included in odachiAA.bsa