I don't have "Vampiric Drain"

infernohunter

Hey im pretty confused - i cant find "vampiric drain" though i am a vampire lord and finished the vampire questline in dawnguard.

I got "Better Vampires" installed - like i found in the internet the spell can be found in the inventory at destruction. But theres nothing. Even if i search for it with SkyUI

??? :sad:

E: plus i got a problem with "better vampires" i toggled of strength at night and weakness at day (faster onehand striking) and also deactivated frost resistance and fire weakness but its still listed up in active spells ...

Edited by infernohunter

• 2 years later...
  • 3 years later...

Have you all set your load order like the mod author suggests on his website?

Load Order

Load order is important. My mod has to be in the correct load order. I highly recommend you use LOOT to sort your load order; it is quite easy to use. The load order in general should look like this:

Skyrim.esm
Official DLCs
RaceCompatibility.esm (if you use it)
Unofficial Patches (if you use them)
RaceCompatibilityUSKPOverride.esp (only if you use the USKP)
SkyRE (or similar overhauls)
Custom Races
Texture Replacers (vampire eyes, skin colour, etc.)
Better Vampires.esp
Royal Bloodline.esp (only vampire mod that should be loaded after mine)

Another post from the mod author

My drain is not the vanilla drain ...
My drain is named "Vampire - Vampire Drain"

My scripts are set to remove the old drain and add my own.
If you don't get drain then you have either not enabled my esp file or you have set my drain to be removed - check your MCM.
Try resetting my mod, then feed once.

Yes, I was trying for 48 hours to make it work, and still didn't get my Vampire Drain, so I just added than spell by console command. /: I even tried to first became a Vampire, get vanilla vampiric drain, save the game, install BV and than first feed. My vampiric drain disappeared and I didn't get a new one... /: