Beginners Mod List

Cleiwitz

Foot prints is a good mod, but has many scripts and it will bug you out. Look up these:

interesting npcs, you welcome.

Sperg. It will change your perks.

Mod organizer, slow to master, but amazing.

Textures from this guy http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/46925/?

Live another live, for the best dragonborn role play start, or Skyrim unbound, for a main quest free play.

Wet and cold, with all it plugins.

Good starter list. No outright conflicts that I know of, but always look on each mod's page for patches (Climates of Tamriel, for example, makes heavy use of patches), and read the descriptions.

For load order, just use LOOT (Google it), and again, read the description. 99% of the time, you can just use the load order LOOT gives you.

I have Skyrim achievements, and I've never played an unmodded Skyrim on PC.

For many mods, like the "Immersive" pair you have above, you will need to create a patch. I use Wrye Bash for that, and the patch is therefore called a "bashed patch." You can also use TESedit for much the same purpose. Among other things, such a patch will prevent mods from overwriting each other in ways you do not intend, and will integrate the leveled lists (so you'll find mod added items/spells around the world as loot and in shops, and not for crafting only) Just google "Wrye Bash" and download it. There are instructions online. They're long and (potentially) complicated, but creating the bashed patch isn't difficult.

SKSE can be found at the Silverlock.org site. Again, just Google it. Download the executable, run it, and it'll put things where they need to go.