Alchemy items & other stuff glitched after applying Patchus Maximus

Falconash

Good afternoon, as the tittle says, i apply Patchus Maximus with this modlist:

http://i.imgur.com/JyO2k3D.png

For some reason the patch disables most of alchemy ingredients and potions, i can't take almost all of them from any place like shelves or "raw" in the wild for example.

Removes default name "Prisoner" at character creation, passive effect names, the basic healing and fire spells given at fresh start game and probably some other things.

Any help, please?

i have the same problem.the only solution that i found,is using TES5EDIT.Scan all the mods with TES5EDIT and open PatchusMaximus.esp.go to ingredients and click in one of these.then,drag the name to the next cell in the right of the name.i take an screenshoot to onderstood better.i hope t3nd0's will fix it soon.

http://i61.tinypic.com/2h6symu.jpg

I had a look at my Patchus Maximus....everything in the above PIC was already done, as is being suggested to do...Patchus Maximus works in my game. Some of the starting spells wont appear as everything is different.

TO the OP...in your Screenshot you do NOT have the "patches enabled" # 17 in your list. And your Overwrite folder is RED.

TO everyone...are you running the .jar file in the Skyproc folder?

I had a look at my Patchus Maximus....everything in the above PIC was already done, as is being suggested to do...Patchus Maximus works in my game. Some of the starting spells wont appear as everything is different.

TO the OP...in your Screenshot you do NOT have the "patches enabled" # 17 in your list. And your Overwrite folder is RED.

TO everyone...are you running the .jar file in the Skyproc folder?

No, I'm running the Mod Organizer compatible version.

• 1 month later...

I've had the same issues here, solved it following the instructions of xenfil, thanks a lot man!!

Edit.

Nope. I'm still having a lot of issues.

-My potions effects are all wrong, the % are incorrect, (super-huge-mega healing potion only heal 1 hp).

-The light and heavy armors stats are completlely wrong and incorrect, a light shield protect way too much than a steel shield.

-The name of some armors and weapons are wrong, and in some case they don't even exist! They are exchanged whit stuff like this "<NoArmorName> of Solitude" "<NoWeaponName> of thunder".

And these are the problem that i've noticed in the first 3 minutes of game!!

I don't know what to do, i might try to correct the stats in TesVEDIT but i'm not THAT sure of what i'm changing... don't want to uninstall and reinstall everything.

Does anyone have a solution? Or should i just uninstall PaMa?

p.s. Sorry for my english guys! :D

Edit #2

This is a screen from TES5EDIT Armor section in the PaMa.esp, maybe with this it's easy to understand what is my problem.

http://s12.postimg.org/cdsajqb61/Nuova_immagine_bitmap.jpg

Edited by Pedro9229

• 1 year later...
  • 3 months later...