ModPack Survivalism

Quadrefoil

Hi Guys, i've recently built a modpack regarding survivability.

Could i post a modlist onto the nexus with my loadorder and modlist from Mod Organizer then make a list of all mods installed with proper links and credits?

I think this would help a lot the new unexperienced users and reduce the instability problems reported here on the nexus forums (and let those users play well i think)...

Edited by Quadrefoil

Could i post a modlist onto the nexus with my loadorder and modlist from Mod Organizer then make a list of all mods installed with proper links and credits?

if you mean just suggest a bunch of mods and give out the order you use? sure

If you mean package up a bunch of other people's mods and release them, then no.

"with proper links and credits"

What do this means for you?

Of course i'm going to suggest a modlist and how to sort it, complete with a starting savegame where i've already configured all mods properly.

Edited by Quadrefoil

complete with a starting savegame where i've already configured all mods properly.

no you cant. that save game relies on others mods, which leads to a variation to this response:

If you mean package up a bunch of other people's mods and release them, then no.

the mod list suggestion and how to install it right are fine though.

I think this do not make any sense. Why uploading a savegame is forbidden?

if it has mods that you were given permission to use then you can, but without permission from the mod owners no you cannot upload the save game and that makes perfect sense.

Then i'll upload the configuration screenshots, could i do that?

nothing wrong with screen shots, though you are adding a list of mods used so make sure to add the author names and you're good.

From the Terms of Service:

"Do not upload compilations of other users work irrespective of whether the authors of the work you would like to compile together have agreed to your using their work in your compilation. For example: no "my favourite mods" lists or "best weapon" compilations."

http://forums.nexusmods.com/index.php?app=forums&module=extras&section=boardrules

I hope that this helps.

Rabbit

From the Terms of Service:

"Do not upload compilations of other users work irrespective of whether the authors of the work you would like to compile together have agreed to your using their work in your compilation. For example: no "my favourite mods" lists or "best weapon" compilations."

http://forums.nexusm...tion=boardrules

I hope that this helps.

Rabbit

there we go, should have done that from the start. thanks Rabbit useful as always.

I think we have a misunderstanding.

I know well that rule, i've done also some simple mods for skyrim, i know nexus rules in general.

I only want to post a list of mods, like:

link 1 - author - what it does

link 2 - author - what it does

link 3... exc

then explain how to install those mods, the right order, how to patch... exc.

I'm not creating a compilation of nothing, only a list of links with a small description each one.

I'm not uploading nothing other than some readmes with the loadorder and the modlist and the guide, nothing else.

We can discuss about the savegame, but it is not necessary, everyone can configure the mods as his own way at the and.

I'll also credit every single author, this is obvious.

I don't think this is forbidden, also many people do this.

I only want to help those people who are approaching to modding and don't know what mods to install and how, this is my only purpose.

I'm waiting this thread to resolve before publishing though, i don't want to do something against the rules.

Edited by Quadrefoil