The Nexus State of the Union - 2015

Dark0ne

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm glad to see things are going well for you. Everything worked great in the past couple of months, at least for me. Download speeds are great and mods are getting better than I could imagine back when I first started playing these games. So... many thanks for everything and happy new year!

I have been downloading Oblivion mods in this site ever since it was still called Tesnexus back in 2008, and seeing it right now become this huge has dawned on me just how much it has grown since then.

Kudos to Dark0ne for starting what is arguably the best mod site in the net,

Kudos to the staff for their hard work and dedication in maintaining and improving the Nexus,

and Kudos to the modding community for helping Nexus become the first stop over for quality mods.

Cheers and have a great 2015 everyone!

I've traveled with you these 8 long years past and watched in awe the growth and progression. Thanks for that trip and looking forward to seeing many new sights in the future journey. It has been bumpy a few times but the detours have been few and I feel like I've just merged onto the brand new expressway. As a very (I repeat VERY) addicted mod user, I cannot thank you or all the wonderful mod authors enough for the fantastic work and effort that I have enjoyed so much. Congrats and a very happy New Year to all in the Nexus world!

I started playing Skyrim only a few months ago and I soon started looking for mods. I'm not much of a gamer these days so that was my first introduction to this site. Frankly, I was surprised to find out that a site like this exists at all, let alone for free. I have downloaded hundreds of mods from here in the meantime and I am very grateful to you and the staff of this site for this amazing resource. Happy New Year.