Enabling object once quest stage is reached

Iacovski

Yep...all the stages are the same in both quests...I've taken a look at other quests and the Add Properties button is enabled...all the Dragonborn, Dawnguard and Hearthfire quests are the same...button disabled...sigh...

I know why they are, I think. It's because the source files are in their respective folders. I'm not 100% sure though, but it could be why you cannot add properties. The CK cannot "find" the stage fragments for those DLCs.

What you can try as a little test, is move one of those DLC script PSC files to the root Source folder.(Scripts\Source). And see if the button is enabled then.

I can't still believe that actually worked...I copied it to the source directory and was able to edit the quest following Matthiaswagg advice...and...IT WORKED !!!...well, it's giving me this warning...

Unable to load fragment source from function Fragment_16 in script DLC2_QF_DLC2TT1_02017E8D

;Source NOT loaded

But the staff enchanter apperas when and where it's meant to, so...

Had I always found so helpful and friendly people answering my noobish questions I would have finished my mod weeks ago...

Many, many, many thanks to both of you.

I just remembered about that being a huge deal when Dawnguard was released. Yeah the CK will report that error, it doesn't effect your game. The source is only important when you need to update the pex file. Other than that, the pex file already contains the information the game needs.

Glad it helped.