• Mascots
    • Drinks
    • Good Side Meals
    • Freebie Vote
    • Different(Unique in its way)
    • Service
    • Catchy Name

I didn't vote for any of them.

The last time I had fast food was over a year ago, and only then because i was driving friends to a wedding and it was convenient.

If you had seen the docu I had about fast food, I have no doubt you would think twice before buying the stuff.

i only voted for "burger king" cause its one of the for(the better chicken burger previder even better than kfc) in NZ

As for food from individual restaurants......

burger king; chicken tendercrisp.... its the shiznick

McDonald's; the mega mack(think of a big mack only bigger.... twice the beef and twice the cheese)

Subway; chicken masala foot long on honey oat, chedder every salid bar olivs, ranch dressing

pizza hut; pepperioni 14inch pizza mia(all to my self)

You know I never buy fast food often, I usually go to reputable joints for Asian foods like stir-fries, sushi joints and the odd Turkish kebab. Since there was no 'other' on the list, there is one place where I can't stop craving... Subway. Damn it! Their breads smell so nice and the filling is tasty. I usually buy chicken with lettuce, cucumber, tomato, capsicum, olives, pepper and a sweet chili sauce, sometimes hotter. Sometimes I buy a six inch other times I buy a foot long because I hadn't had breakfast on that day. Curse you tasty bread! You are eating my money!

You know I never buy fast food often, I usually go to reputable joints for Asian foods like stir-fries, sushi joints and the odd Turkish kebab. Since there was no 'other' on the list, there is one place where I can't stop craving... Subway. Damn it! Their breads smell so nice and the filling is tasty. I usually buy chicken with lettuce, cucumber, tomato, capsicum, olives, pepper and a sweet chili sauce, sometimes hotter. Sometimes I buy a six inch other times I buy a foot long because I hadn't had breakfast on that day. Curse you tasty bread! You are eating my money!

YAY i am not alone, Curse you Subway :wallbash: Usually i just get a pizza sub or the Chicken teriyaki sub. WHY :turned: