Journal Mod

MrPudding

Every few months I check this site to see if somebody has made a journal/diary mod. Once again, I am unable to find one after typing it in the search bar. So here's my formal request:

I think the ability to have an in game journal and write in it would greatly improve roleplay and immersion in the game. I refuse to play Fallout 3 again until I can.

There's one for Oblivion that pulls this off really well.

http://www.tesnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=15294

It could be in an actual book, a terminal, or maybe simply accessed on your Pipboy. Just to have the ability to write stuff down could allow roleplayers to really develop their characters and also enjoy reading back on what they did in the game. Not only that, nonroleplayers could use it just for writing down personal games notes.

I hope this post catches the eye of somebody who can make it happen.

MrPudding, you are hardcore.

I would think that if they can do it in Oblivion they could in Fallout 3, but I guess not, sorry.

It uses OBSE to do what it does and it is way beyond FOSE. FOSE development has basically stopped but New Vegas might bring it back to life.

same problem with trying to make a port of the popular mod "refscope" at tesnexus. FOSE has no support for arrays yet. just points and lines.