things are changing here

TheCalliton

I've been on the Nexus ever since April 5, 2007 and I plan on sticking around likely for as long as these forums are up since I play Morrowind, Oblivion, Fallout 3, and Dragon Age, and plan on playing New Vegas, Dragon Age 2 and TES V. I also like the off-topic section when I have not much else to do.

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If you don't know who Povuholo is, then you are the new guy.

Most people probably don't know Switch either. :D

And some banned bird who liked looking up the edges of the rules...

The good old days, where The Lounge was really a relaxing place and not a spam pit. :P

What should I say? Well, everyone is 'new' to me, cos there is no elder active member (Dark One excluded) that had ever crossed my path, if memory serves. A lot of things have changed over the years and it was a continual coming and going of folks. I've met good friends and it was always a good gaming. Thanks for all of this, Dark One.

ID 2.304 :woot: Awesome

Blondes Have More Fun

thanks all

ive just noticed how much the nexus has changed, how much i have changed. im proud to be what i consider an older member, and i just dont want to lose my friends on here, my nexus friends are most of my best friends

The forums sure looked a lot cleaner back when people couldn't put pictures in their signature. Maybe I'll see if I can disable that somewhere...

Edit: Not without completely disabling the signatures, but it's worth it! :D

I used to hang around the nexus in 2008. I remember these people that have disappeared since then:

Wasder (aka. Don'tworrybehappy), Keylek, Armageddon, Inggrish, Alex2av, qwertwasad, Elraine Kiyoshi and others who I've forgotten for now. I came back this year and hardly knew anyone. As Corlan said, times do change.

If you don't know who Povuholo is, then you are the new guy.

Most people probably don't know Switch either. :D

And some banned bird who liked looking up the edges of the rules...

The good old days, where The Lounge was really a relaxing place and not a spam pit. :P

I'm old enough to know Peregrine(sp?) how dare you say I'm not? :biggrin:

Anyway with more people joining each day we get to see a lot more topics,posts then we used to.

PS:

Some even spam more than me, imagine that! >:(