things are changing here

TheCalliton

broken, i basically consider people with a custom title since i have been here to have been regulars, or have over 1k posts to be regulars, i would probably have like 10k posts by now if the lounge counted :P

ps. minecraft aint free? dang...

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

broken, i basically consider people with a custom title since i have been here to have been regulars, or have over 1k posts to be regulars, i would probably have like 10k posts by now if the lounge counted :P

4,302, actually.

And 10 bucks is well worth it for the millions of hours of gameplay you get from Minecraft.

4,302, actually.

And 10 bucks is well worth it for the millions of hours of gameplay you get from Minecraft.

i cant spend money online till im out of th ehouse

and 4302? how did you figure it out

4,302, actually.

i cant spend money online till im out of th ehouse

and 4302? how did you figure it out

It lists total posts on your profile for the forums.

Awe! Such a splendid time. I remember when I was a gentler soul and directed all the new acquaintances I had come to know toward a post of yours calliton. So they would console you about your troubled days with your girl friend, at the time. I remember you going off to the Metallica concert and breaking in your ears, or was that MegaDeth?

All those wonderful memories before I began to go through a course of medicinal cleansing and suffered the arise of a beast from my self induced rehabilitation. I beat my breasts like the primal monster of my ancestor's whose tempers I spewed forth here destroying all the peace and love I had gained.

I experienced clean living once before during my teen years while being trained by the U. S. Marine Corps, but nothing like the way I did while I struggle and hoped I might find those who could understand what I was going through and, maybe, even, give me a grip on reality while I plummeted back and forth in the delirium of cleansing.

I wandered the wasteland of my own desire to understand what it was like to be cleansed internally so I would be free of Arsenic, Lead, Cadmium, tobacco, and alcohol once more. I don't recommend doing a cleansing alone, as I did it, to anyone.

I hope you can understand that it isn't something I would have done if I had felt I would have endangered anyone, but it sure got your attention. And I haven't died here, at least, not yet.

Cheers and good memories. For as the prophets like to intone, "Remember the good times with the bad and life wont seem so bad at all!" I recall the recruiter saying, "Just think of boot camp like was Hell. Then it wont seem so bad.

I have been through hell again. Wasn't as bad as boot camp, but I would not recommend it to anyone who has a friend or family member with the strength to hold it together until the drying and wringing out is finished and the rebuilding begins. Friends?

I hope the others and you have the ability to forgive me? If not, I will be understanding, as I have just gotten back from Hell.

Okay then... I have over 2000 posts

What the hell, people notice me around the forums?

I'm mostly lurking and not really contributing here and there. I mean, yeah I've started a couple of topics, but some people are pretty observant. Hot damn.

Just, I don't have a lot to share with you guys for some reason. School, social lives, working out, etc all take me away form forums.

I will browse a long time at a time, though. Mostly when I'm waiting for something or have nothing to do.

But these forums are pretty nice... though I rarely see opportunity for real discussion.

Awe! Such a splendid time. I remember when I was a gentler soul and directed all the new acquaintances I had come to know toward a post of yours calliton. So they would console you about your troubled days with your girl friend, at the time. I remember you going off to the Metallica concert and breaking in your ears, or was that MegaDeth?

All those wonderful memories before I began to go through a course of medicinal cleansing and suffered the arise of a beast from my self induced rehabilitation. I beat my breasts like the primal monster of my ancestor's whose tempers I spewed forth here destroying all the peace and love I had gained.

I experienced clean living once before during my teen years while being trained by the U. S. Marine Corps, but nothing like the way I did while I struggle and hoped I might find those who could understand what I was going through and, maybe, even, give me a grip on reality while I plummeted back and forth in the delirium of cleansing.

I wandered the wasteland of my own desire to understand what it was like to be cleansed internally so I would be free of Arsenic, Lead, Cadmium, tobacco, and alcohol once more. I don't recommend doing a cleansing alone, as I did it, to anyone.

I hope you can understand that it isn't something I would have done if I had felt I would have endangered anyone, but it sure got your attention. And I haven't died here, at least, not yet.

Cheers and good memories. For as the prophets like to intone, "Remember the good times with the bad and life wont seem so bad at all!" I recall the recruiter saying, "Just think of boot camp like was Hell. Then it wont seem so bad.

I have been through hell again. Wasn't as bad as boot camp, but I would not recommend it to anyone who has a friend or family member with the strength to hold it together until the drying and wringing out is finished and the rebuilding begins. Friends?

I hope the others and you have the ability to forgive me? If not, I will be understanding, as I have just gotten back from Hell.

ah, pagafyr... i missed your extremely long, and often confusing posts!