HDT collisions with CBBE... possible?

VulcanTourist

I've been trying to get HDT collisions to work with CBBE, and nothing I've tried has worked. From my wanderings it seems like the advertised stuff regarding collisions always focuses on Sevenbase. Is there some technical reason for that, one that precludes collisions with CBBE-based bodies? I'm not particularly knowledgeable about all this, but I'm trying to learn enough to do what I want. I only started playing the game for the first time in December, so I'm a newbie is every respect.

Yes. It was rather hard to come by, considering that the original source/page for it disappeared. It was an "optional" file offered as part of another mod.

It appeared from some of the descriptions re: Sevenbase-based implementations that the Havok object is not required with Sevenbase? I still have no idea what the Havoc object actually is or what role it plays. Aw hell, that's still pretty much true of all of it. Still trying to wrap my head around meshes, textures, skeletons, normal maps, all of it. I've tinkered at modding numerous RTS games in the last 15 years, but I never got into the modeling aspects of any of them. Scripting I can grasp readily enough, I suppose.

I'm not sure what details of my setup are crucial to someone helping or how best to present them.

Yes. It was rather hard to come by, considering that the original source/page for it disappeared.

yeah i have the same issue, kinda hard to help people when you cant find the one thing they all seem to not have.

by the way it adds physics to the breast... not sure why the creator couldnt do that himself but whatever. so like if they hitting things they react like real ones should... or as close as 3d render objects created by an amateur (but talented) animator can to realism.

I'm not sure what details of my setup are crucial to someone helping or how best to present them.

it's a good idea to always even when you dont think it necessary (in this case it really isnt) add your load order and use a spoiler tag on it

text goes here and remove period [/spoiler.]

all i know about getting it to work with CBBE is you need the XP32 skeleton and the bodyslide mod and everything works fine. never really had any issues before.

Yes. It was rather hard to come by, considering that the original source/page for it disappeared.

yeah i have the same issue, kinda hard to help people when you cant find the one thing they all seem to not have.

by the way it adds physics to the breast... not sure why the creator couldnt do that himself but whatever. so like if they hitting things they react like real ones should... or as close as 3d render objects created by an amateur (but talented) animator can to realism.

it's a good idea to always even when you dont think it necessary (in this case it really isnt) add your load order and use a spoiler tag on it

text goes here and remove period [/spoiler.]

all i know about getting it to work with CBBE is you need the XP32 skeleton and the bodyslide mod and everything works fine. never really had any issues before.

As Qwertz said here.. CBBE with HDT requires the xp32, What I did however was installed cbbe then put SLFC CBBE HDT body over top, of cause with HDT extension and Loremongers breat and butt physics.. well that is the basic gist of it anyway.... and ONCE some one makes animations (or what ever they are ) for the vagg, the SLFC body has support, though i think you need to get THAT body from loverslab tbh