1. 1. Ob-Po 2: Favorite Great House?

• Hlaalu
    • Redoran
    • Telvanni
    • Indoril
    • Dres
    • Dagoth
    • No House (Freelancer Here)
    • No House (Imperial All the Way, Babeh)
    • Private Mobile Base

Have to say Telvanni. Haven't been with them as much as the other great houses but they're definately the most unique (and give lotsa cool rewards :D). I know this isn't based on playability but Dagoth is creepy, and I dunno anything about Indoril or Dres. :P

The Hlaalu are "Honorable Thieves?" I think you way have House Hlaalu confused with the Thieves' Guild. In House Hlaalu, there is a quest in which you must kill a Kwama Queen to destroy an egg mine that Hlaalu thinks is competing with them. Afterwards, you find that the owner of said mine is just trying to make enough money to get food. If you intimidate the owner and demand a bribe so that you don't kill the Queen, but kill her anyways, the questgiver gives you extra gold.

If that's your definition of "honorable," you really must have a screwed up philosophy on life.

Yeah, my bad :D

Hlallu aren't really all that honourable, but I believe they're a bit better then slave-owning telvanni's (has anyone found those notes under Vos, or somewhere, where the builders disappeared or something :unsure: ) and Redoran are a bit to redneck for my liking :D

yeah, Hlallu are more business like, alot of their quests are involved with gaining more economic advantage over the other houses...But then again they're home town, (Balmora..I would think) is one of the most accesible, and one of the more hospitable places on Vvardenfell.

Telvanni are the most fun house to be in, the Council members a little off the wall and so is their architecture. You get some good items along the way and the places you go are rather interesting. The only thing I don't like about them are the slaves, but you can't win them all. Hlaalu are deceitful to the max, and redoran is practically the fighters' guild but with more perks and different architecture.

If there was an option to become a Daedric cultist sign me up; nothing like keeping the ancient practices of currently deemed "demonic" gods and want to spread the truth about the Tribunal. I'm sure House Dagoth would do something similiar.

Come to think of it, I don't see why you don't have the option of fighting for either causes....what a jyp for any evil character right?

My first character joined Hlally, only cause Redoran - Combat, Telvanni - Magic and so I figured that My woodelf marksman/theif should join a Stealth house - hlallu. But if there was someway of gauging "goodness" that character would be extremely unevil :D I always let peopel go when I could :D

Archived