Who is your charecter in oblivion?

werewolfperson

My character is a Breton named Christian Marquardt (yes, I add last names to my characters). I use silent voice so I can assume I sound different from other Bretons (pictured in my avatar btw). He's a warrior with a penchant for sneaking, although at high levels the need for sneakiness has really diminished. He does not wear armor, rather he wears a brown shirt/vest, tan pants and leather boots that are enchanted to the point of rivaling heavy armor. Usually carries an enchanted claymore, and enjoys long walks through Cyrodiil and beheading moron bandits. He also has the ability to become a werewolf at will and blows off steam fighting monsters claw to claw. Currently involved with his companion Katrina aka Kat. Edited by majikmonkee

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My current character is a Wood Elf named Corbin Blenwyth. He's a vampire who loves roaming around Cyrodiil and sucking stupid people dry right when they least expect it. He loves adventuring and collecting knowledge, and spends a lot of time traveling around Tamriel looking for Ayleid ruins and disused forts to explore. He's also a light-armored sneaky little thief who greatly enjoys killing rich people and then taking all their valuable crap. Also, he's a lover of one handed blades. Daggers and shortswords, and sometimes longswords. :laugh: Edited by Lehcar

My character is a Nord male, although I can't think of the name right now. I picked one skill of each attribute so I can do the whole efficient leveling thing, but I still make the game fun!

Anyway, he is an archer whose skill rivals that of most Bosmers, and his mastery of blade weapons exceeds that of most other people. Forgoing armor of all types to instead be super speedy and agile, he strikes with lightning fast attacks. He is in the process of acquiring a house in each city. So far, he has residences in Leyawiin, Skingrad, and the Imperial City and owns one of the largest collections of arrows in all of Tamriel. It is safe to say that he won't be running out of ammunition any time soon.

For his melee weapon, he employs a Daedric shortsword. It is, however, unenchanted at the moment but he hopes to correct this by gaining access to the Arcane University one day.

His wardrobe consists of an all dark green garb to enable him to strike unseen while out in the forests and fields. His shirt is enchanted with a shield spell so he has some armor protection, his pants increase his stamina so he does not get tired as easily, and his shoes give him increased speed to enable him to flee from opponents he finds too tough. All these items were enchanted using sigil stones from Oblivion.

His marksman skill is 100. He is also an expert with blades and fairly good with blunt weapons. He is also considerable with his fists, although he prefers a sharp blade.

He is also an incredibly adept sneaker, feared even by the Dark Brotherhood. Legend has it that he once pickpocketed five Dark Brotherhood members' daggers right off of their belts in a mansion while they were fulfilling a contract and then proceeded to separate them one by one and kill them with their own daggers. Another legend tells that he sniped the leader of a small group of Dark Brotherhood members on their way to murder an Imperial Legion captain from the top of White Gold Tower in the Imperial City. He took aim at his target, which was heading west along the Red Ring road headed for Chorrol, and struck him right in the skull, killing him instantly.

• 3 weeks later...

*uses the Staff of Worms to rez this topic*

I started a new character not too long ago, having basically milked the game for all it was worth with my original character, Christian (all the main game and expansion quests done basically, a host of mods, you know the drill). I grew tired of being too powerful, so I rolled a thief character. Meet Corrine...

http://i47.photobucket.com/albums/f162/majikmonkee1975/corrine.png

Corrine is a Breton thief. I've chosen to perpetually keep her at level 1, as I like the world of fur-armored bandits and lower level monsters, and have chosen to keep Corrine very lightly armed, and have her avoid fighting whenever possible, especially humanoids (unlike my previous thiefs, she's sworn not to murder anyone in their home for their loot). Corrine lives in the pirate ship on the Imperial Waterfront (after letting the guards kill the crew when they pursued her for setting foot on board), keeping with the theme of taking things rather than having to pay for them (in this case, her home).

Another major difference between Corrine and Christian is that while Christian used a companion here and there, Corrine's Oblivion experience has taken on a more "MMO" type approach. She travels with a team of companions to aid her in combat, and for that matter, do most of the fighting. It helps Corrine use more of an "assassin" approach in combat too, because while enemies tend to attack her companions first, she can back attack or Deadly Reflex decapitate them while they're ignoring her. Below are her companions, Dublin Stormfallow (Heart of the Dead), Ariana Trudeax (from the mod by the same name), and Basher, a CM orc I made.

http://i47.photobucket.com/albums/f162/majikmonkee1975/companions.png

When last I joined our intrepid crew, they were making short work of the opposition en route to Mehrune's Razor, and Corrine had just decapitated a worker with a rake. Good times!

A Charater I was playing (but forgot to back up save file DX)

She was a Mad god (Custom class , wish it wasn't) dressed in the Sheogorath outfit I got from completing the quest chain. I'm going to reinstall Shivering isles, the disk is still good later so I can recreate her.

Name was Nadia, which is a Charater of mine from outside the Elder scrolls. I got a kick out of her playing over the summer time. :)

Another Charater I had was a Darkelf noble woman from Morrowwind (using a Alternate start mod can't remember what it was called, the one that let you start on a boat like Morrowwind)

Methadela (Named after another Elf from the game I like) and like everyone's favorite Darkelf in skingrad she's into Necrophillia , Only Vampires instead of normal dead bodies I write stories about my OC's

Thinking about starting a Nord in honor of Skyrim coming out next year though :P

Ironically, after years of playing, I have yet to create a Nord character, guess I can rememdy that if I play Skyrim. I also have not ever used Argonians, Khajiit, Redguards, or Altmers. I don't know why, but I feel like people in the game would look down upon me if I played a beast race (I have an orc character, but he kills literally everyone in sight, every time he enters a town, his visits begin with slaying every guard in sight until people stop bothering him). Ironically, my nephews came to visit, and they chose Argonian and Khajiit characters.

Magus - class summoner/Conjurer (Daedra)

favorite summons in order, flame atronach, Daedroth, Spider Daedra If he summons beyond these three than what comes out is nothing less than master level creatures to ran hell down on his enemies. If not toying with the creatures from the oblivion plane, than he is toying with the minds of those who live in Cyrodiil. He tends to remain the summoner from the shadows, releasing oblivion's creatures, and than vanishing from his enemies sight just to watch his pets feed on those who stand in his way. He has a great interest in Daedra knowledge and only time he is not researching Daedra is when he is being distracted by the only people who could get close to him, viconia, tess, and vilja.

I have a few:

1) He is a Redguard named Daledge who's parents were murdered by the Daedric prince Mehrunes Dagon and he swore to avenge them by trapping Dagon in Oblivion. He favors Heavy Armor and a nice enchanted blade. He is trained in all types of combat and leader of the Fighters Guild. He is also handy with a bow. He carries around an enchanted Glass Longsword known as The Blade of Eternal Glory. He is a Master in many skills, some of which are Blade, Marksman, Heavy Armor, Conjuration, Armorer, Destruction and Alchemy.

2) An Imperial named Draco Firenze. He is the most wanted and most feared man in all of Tamriel. When he was a Teenager he requested to join the Fighters Guild but they laughed in his face calling him 'weak' and 'worthless'. He then went to Emperor Uriel Septim and Chancellor Ocato and asked for a job as a guard in one of the cities but once again was laughed at. He tried to prove everyone wrong by hunting down an evil necromancer known as mulloglogaems. Draco was an expert in Destruction and cast a spell at mulloglogaems. The spell reflected and Draco was knocked out. He woke up later and had noticed mulloglogaems was dead. He also noticed that his own hair had turned pitch black. He returned later to the Fighters Guild but was told that it was a fluke. He welled up with anger and swore to kill every last member of the fighters guild and everyone involved with the legion army... Which he did. :devil: His master skills include Blade, Sneak, Destruction, Illusion, Conjuration, Destruction and Athlethics

3) My last character is a Dark Elf known as Brethalia. She is an assassin/thief. When she was younger her parents couldn't handle the responsibility of a child and left her in a cave. Armand Christophe found and raised her and she eventually became a member of thieves guild. She is now also a member of the Dark Brotherhood. She walks around in Shrouded Armor and always carries her trusty enchanted Elven Dagger Shadowstrike. She also uses an enchanted Ebony Bow named Bow of the Void along with Glass arrows. Her master skills are Blade, Marksman, Acrobatics, Athletics, Sneak, Security, Illusion, Destruction and Light Armor.

I'm also going to be making a magic character. :yes:

Soon I'll also be writing full stories about all of these characters! :biggrin:

I've also pretty much done everything to be done on my main file Jordan. So if you need any help email me at [email protected] :thumbsup:

And if any of you are on Playstation 3 online add me! -Jordancahill2k10 :wink:

Oh, yeah...I'd intended to include a little backstory about my characters. I did a VERY long backstory on Christian on another thread so I'll just summarize it here...

- Christian Marquardt is a Breton Warrior, famed for basically having "done everything", from ruling every known (and unknown) guild in Cyrodiil, to saving the land from the threat of Mehrunes Dagon, and beyond. He started life as a deck swab on a pirate ship after being orphaned at an early age. He was eventually promoted to captain of one of the ships in the fleet he served, but his crew mutinied after a horrible storm created unbearable sailing conditions, and he was put asea in a small craft. After arriving on the shores of Cyrodiil, he was arrested on site as a pirate, thus his presence in jail when the game starts.

- Lord Sauron (Ugh Gro-Malog) is an orc berzerker who came to Cyrodiil as part of a larger orc raiding party that was utterly defeated by the Imperial Legion. After a chance escape from jail (the Emperor mistook him for some sort of hero and let him free), Ugh went on a murdering spree, killing everyone and everything in sight. As it became more difficult to find healing and repair supplies, Ugh eventually found himself running for his life one day in Fieldhouse Cave, where he discovered the armor and mace of a dark lord named Sauron. Donning the armor, Ugh became posessed by the spirit of Sauron, and found himself to be nigh invincible. He resumed his one man assault on Cyrodiil, utterly destroying all who opposed him, even defeating squads of Imperial Legion troops in the streets of Imperial City. He demonstrated his dominance of each different city by defeating all forms of opposition, and taking his place on the castle thrones while the former rulers stood by helplessly and watched.

- Corrine is a Breton thief, formerly of a wealthy family in the Imperial City, she lost nearly everything when her father, an Imperial senator, was revealed to be corrupt. He killed himself rather than endure a life of shame, and his wife quickly followed, leaving Corrine an orphan. She was taken in as a maid at the Tiber Septim Hotel, but unfortunately, she was used to owning nice things, and had a problem keeping her hands off small items belonging either to the hotel itself or the guests staying there. Despite numerous warnings to change her ways after being caught, Corrine eventually stole one time too many, and was eventually given a choice - leave Cyrodiil or spend time in jail. With a small amount of money, she boarded a ship and set out in search of a new life, which she failed to find at the various ports she arrived at. Eventually, Corrine returned by boat to Anvil with absolutely nothing to call her own, in search of a life doing the only thing she seemed to be good at - thievery.

- Mer-Man is an Argonian acrobat, extremely fond of the aquatic life, with little desire to spend time with other sentient beings, even his own kind. Originally named Pond-Scum by less than sympathetic parents, he fled the Black Marsh and made his way to Cyrodiil, in search of a new beginning. Things started off poorly though when one of the first places he explored turned out to be a vampire cave, and Scum contracted vampirism. Already harboring a dislike for life on land, this was all the encouragement he needed to retire to the water permenantly, never emerging unless his life depended on it. Now named Mer-Man, he is something of a myth to most people, as he is rarely seen, and his ghastly appearance as an Argonian vampire has caused people to regard him as something of a monster. In reality, aside from the occasional need for human blood, Mer-Man lives a life of solitude deep in the waters and rivers of Cyrodiil, scavenging treasure, finding pearls, and looking for his favorite food, crab meat (I have Alive Waters installed to make this more interesting).

Oh, yeah...I'd intended to include a little backstory about my characters. I did a VERY long backstory on Christian on another thread so I'll just summarize it here...

- Christian Marquardt is a Breton Warrior, famed for basically having "done everything", from ruling every known (and unknown) guild in Cyrodiil, to saving the land from the threat of Mehrunes Dagon, and beyond. He started life as a deck swab on a pirate ship after being orphaned at an early age. He was eventually promoted to captain of one of the ships in the fleet he served, but his crew mutinied after a horrible storm created unbearable sailing conditions, and he was put asea in a small craft. After arriving on the shores of Cyrodiil, he was arrested on site as a pirate, thus his presence in jail when the game starts.

- Lord Sauron (Ugh Gro-Malog) is an orc berzerker who came to Cyrodiil as part of a larger orc raiding party that was utterly defeated by the Imperial Legion. After a chance escape from jail (the Emperor mistook him for some sort of hero and let him free), Ugh went on a murdering spree, killing everyone and everything in sight. As it became more difficult to find healing and repair supplies, Ugh eventually found himself running for his life one day in Fieldhouse Cave, where he discovered the armor and mace of a dark lord named Sauron. Donning the armor, Ugh became posessed by the spirit of Sauron, and found himself to be nigh invincible. He resumed his one man assault on Cyrodiil, utterly destroying all who opposed him, even defeating squads of Imperial Legion troops in the streets of Imperial City. He demonstrated his dominance of each different city by defeating all forms of opposition, and taking his place on the castle thrones while the former rulers stood by helplessly and watched.

- Corrine is a Breton thief, formerly of a wealthy family in the Imperial City, she lost nearly everything when her father, an Imperial senator, was revealed to be corrupt. He killed himself rather than endure a life of shame, and his wife quickly followed, leaving Corrine an orphan. She was taken in as a maid at the Tiber Septim Hotel, but unfortunately, she was used to owning nice things, and had a problem keeping her hands off small items belonging either to the hotel itself or the guests staying there. Despite numerous warnings to change her ways after being caught, Corrine eventually stole one time too many, and was eventually given a choice - leave Cyrodiil or spend time in jail. With a small amount of money, she boarded a ship and set out in search of a new life, which she failed to find at the various ports she arrived at. Eventually, Corrine returned by boat to Anvil with absolutely nothing to call her own, in search of a life doing the only thing she seemed to be good at - thievery.

- Mer-Man is an Argonian acrobat, extremely fond of the aquatic life, with little desire to spend time with other sentient beings, even his own kind. Originally named Pond-Scum by less than sympathetic parents, he fled the Black Marsh and made his way to Cyrodiil, in search of a new beginning. Things started off poorly though when one of the first places he explored turned out to be a vampire cave, and Scum contracted vampirism. Already harboring a dislike for life on land, this was all the encouragement he needed to retire to the water permenantly, never emerging unless his life depended on it. Now named Mer-Man, he is something of a myth to most people, as he is rarely seen, and his ghastly appearance as an Argonian vampire has caused people to regard him as something of a monster. In reality, aside from the occasional need for human blood, Mer-Man lives a life of solitude deep in the waters and rivers of Cyrodiil, scavenging treasure, finding pearls, and looking for his favorite food, crab meat (I have Alive Waters installed to make this more interesting).

Those are pretty nice!