Who is your charecter in oblivion?

werewolfperson

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My latest character is Aerith. She's an Moonshadow Archer, skilled in archery ( duuh ) and sneak. She can also use destruction spell master level.

She's also the Listener for the Black hand and The Arch Mage.

She uses a 100 chameleon ring so she can sneak behind her victims and kill them with her dagger, Tahlnin aka Arcane Blade. Though, most of the time she tends to stay at some distance and kill the victims with her Valauthiel aka God of Shadow. The last of her favorite weapon is Suiauthon aka Warlike, a long one handed custom blade, like all of her weapons.

Aerith travels with her companion, Dairanath Avari, even though his aim sucks and she get sometimes hit by one of his stray arrows.

She seem to be quiet, silent, polite and distant most of the time and none could prove otherwise - the ones who seen the deadlier side of her are long dead.

Very few facts are know about her background and she takes care to keep it that way. The only thing is known is that she is from a secluded and secretive branch of the Moonshadow Elves.

Edited by Kjkirimi

My argonian Rhay-aran is going well and is now a gladiator in the arena and once she is grand champion im gonna join the thieves guild and become the grey fox :ninja:

p.s (spoiler!) if you don't want to kill the people in the dark brotherhood when lucien lachance tells you to kill them all and then you will get the quest update, now go up to their dead bodies and press `¬ the button with those on now click on one of them and type in resurrect now the one you clicked will come back to life when you press `¬ again! :thumbsup: (you probably already heard of the resurrect cheat but thought id tell u anyway)

I am ALWAYS a male Imperial using the berserker eyes from the rens beauty pack, Spends all of his time in the Mythic Dawn stronghold, Ipsumali, from the mod, Servant of The Dawn. And I have like, a million mythic dawn acolytes and templars though. I also created a throne room in the imperial palace which I am very proud of. (but will not release to the public). But I like to pretend that I am the Emperor sitting in the royal throne, ordering guards ariund, and all that stuff. Oh, and I killed Ocato after the mythic dawn questline (MOD).

I'm not really a big roleplayer but i do have a defined main char,lets see..

He carries my name..Joseph.. he is a Sith Lord who has traveled from an oblivion plane known as Omega..He has opened a giant obby gate on the front porch of the empire and is quickly converting the world into one giant oblivion plane(thanks to modding done in the CS kit)..he has his own sith army which is currently killing anything without a red lightsaber in or around your town. He is the black hand listener(of course) and Storm ranked shadowknight (return of shadows mod) but plans on overthrowing and enslaving both factions as the only faction that will rule the empire is the sith..He purposely gained the trust of the empire to defeat mehrunes dagon..because mehrunes was all greedy and again..the sith are the only evil greedy faction that will survive this save file...He controls the power to petrify anyone and return the dead to life at his will (which is only done if he kills a potential slave) He has a queen..and she was jealous of all the other queens he had..so she killed them..all..

So yeah..not a big RPer but eh..that's my main in a nutshell.

Corrine recently stowed all of her companions at Battlehorn Castle (a total of five of them now) to finally satisfy her curiosity about this "Dark Brotherhood" she was told about by Lucien Lachance after "murdering" a bandit before she was first spotted by them. She committed the grisley murder of Rufio (it went terribly, she tried to do a Deadly Reflex sleep kill but instead wound up smacking Rufio with the butt of her dagger several times, he insulted her, and THEN she killed him), and finally joined the Brotherhood. Her interest in investigating the Brotherhood came as a result of the events in Tears of the Fiend, when she learned her past was actually a bit more tarnished than she initially believed it to be. :devil:

I'm still actively playing Corrine, but I started my most random character yet, Filthy Farquer. I just copied Glarther's face and hair onto my player, made his hair a little bigger, and outfitted him with just cloth pants and a club. Basically he just does whatever...begs for money, kills horses, steals things in broad daylight then tries to run away, and always winds up in jail. He recently recruited a dark elf from CM partners who wears only pants and a rusty iron dagger, his name is Rotten Ramon. Good times...