⚠ Known Issue: Media on User Profiles ×

Suran Reborn

HeLLL

• Replies 203
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Err, i'm really confused. Your leaving?

It seems to me that there is alot of stuff going on behind the scenes that we (the general membership) are not privy to, which is fair enough. Can i get this sraight though?

The part of the mod that involved MWSource has been scraped, and Marxist is leaving.

Fair enough, thats your decision. You don't have to give explanations for your actions, but it would be nice. But if you really are going, then i, at least, will miss the presence that was Marxist ßastard. You were always ready to descend on a question about the console or lore in general with witty aplomb. Yopu shall be missed.

Err, i'm really confused. Your leaving?

It seems to me that there is alot of stuff going on behind the scenes that we (the general membership) are not privy to, which is fair enough. Can i get this sraight though?

Er, not really. Not even I know WTF is going on here. And I'm privy to as much information as the other mods. :huh: As far as I know the admin don't have a secret board they post on :P but you never know :shifty:

Well, good luck MB. See you around ;)

Shame about the mod though. Seemed quite promising for a while there :(

um, i have a small request for this plugin, um if i were to be included, i would be an activator using the nif ill upload...

um or i could be a talking creature, since this is one nif.

put the very same dialogue for me, as for the buy in tribunal that asks for the clutter items.

but let it always start with "I challenge you to find me [etc, etc]..."

thanks.

Suran Reborn will continue to go ahead but without as stated Stage 2 of development. The reasons for this desicion I do not believe should be posted here. If how ever you contact me outside of these forums I will grant an audience.

This to is my last post. I officially resign my postion as a Moderator on this forum. My reasons are varied. The main one is the way in which the forums are heading. I do not feel as though I can give anything more to this forum and thus I am leaving. I enjoyed my time on here in part. I have made some good friends and I will keep in contact with them.

Suran Reborn has NOT stopped. Just the inclusion of the MWSource members will no longer happen. This is nothing personal. Once again Suran Reborn STILL LIVES.

This is HeLLL signing out for the last time.

I bid you all far well. Good luck. You will need it.

Goodbye. :bye:

Noooooooo!!!!!

D'oh. We'll miss you buddy :(

*Still wonders what the direction is in which the forum is heading... starts to feel nervous*

Do they know something we don't!? :blink: *Arms himself with a baseball bat and some padded armour*

Seriously though, sad to see you leaving bud!

Catch you later :bye:

*hands out the Daedric armor and claymores*

*turns up some "Iron Man" on his radio*

Get ready to leave at a moment's notice it seems! I'm scared. Who else is?

*has no reason to d/l the Suran Reborn plugin now that the MWSource members part is scrapped*

Archived