Woot Woot!

soot00

Never did a pre order. Called my local gamestop and asked if they had copies of Fallout New Vegas, they stated yes, flew over there and grabbed me a copy! They had 2 copies for regular retail sales, rest were on hold for pre orders.

Can't wait to head home in a few hours and play!

I went to the midnight party at GameStop. Got the game, drove back to my Vault, and loaded up Steam and eighteen minutes later I was staring at Doc Mitchell. I suddenly realized it was 4:00 AM here. Fascinated, already! Played long enough to find one or two differences which did not make sense. I read a book and instead of getting points it wore off, like, "mentat's."

I prefer to only pre-order games if it has item's like this Collectors Edition. I got a deck of Caravan cards, some Las Vegas playing chips, and some reading material to keep me entertained a bit while Valve's Steam software downloaded.

The book was not a dead give away of preparations to the game. It turned out to have a prologue about the people and events in the game. The comic book style gave me a better idea of what occurred before the game got started.

Some time's the collector's editions of games merit attention because it will give gamers a bit of nostalgia or some solid stuff that the rest of the family can enjoy too. Like Caravan, a friend, brother or sister, could have a few minutes of engaging fun. Then I could get back to playing the video game while they go and tell their young friends about the neat stuff you get with video games.

Look out! Partner. As the young may stampede and start getting involved in bigger better things than we have.