TES5Edit and Mod help please?

As of tonight the house mod I've been working on has suddenly decided it wants to shut skyrim down the moment the menu options pop up upon starting the game. I'm assuming this is due to something I have caused and may be related to my recent decision to add hearthfire files to the mod. I've never worked with hearthfire before so I don't know if this somehow caused an error. I tried using TES5edit to check for errors but other than clicking the check for errors button I don't know what I'm doing. So If someone could please tell me how to use TES5edit to fix my mod or look at the files themselves I'd be extremely thankful. I've put alot of time into this and I'd hate to see it all go down the drain. The link posted below contains the contents of my mod. I should also note that the reason I'm posting here rather than in mod help because A) I don't want people accessing my mod before I decide to publish it and B) I assume that anyone that has access to this part of the forum is likely more knowledgeable and understanding of my wanting to invite criticism about my mod until its ready for publish.

http://www.mediafire.com/download/dujxd2rkc2vqgzf/Desktop.7z

I ran a standard test and clean on it. There were 273 ITMs in it. They don't seem like you intended them. There were edited to cells like the Ragged Flagon in Riften and Breezehome. It seems you may have used those cells to look at or copy items? That can result in Dirty Edits.

It CTDs for me when I try and activate the mod. Do you have an earlier version? You could rename it and open them both up in TES5EDIT to compare differences.

I'll open it in CK later to see what happens.

It could be the Navmesh Edits. Those can get crazy. There are a lot of them and they appear to be in the world which is tricky and they seem to be in a lot of different Holds. I removed them in TES5EDIT but still got the CTD.

Sorry. Even after removing the records that touched HF and removing it as a master it still CTDs. Sorry I could not help. You need someone smarter than me. I hope you sort it out. It sucks losing work. It's happened to me.

Also, you need to change your bunker cell name.. It's in Finnish but what it actually looks to a Finnish person is "strong hole" as in.. I would recommend changing it, it will look very odd and innuendo to any Finnish user.

Loaded mod in TES5Edit with Update.esm selected as well:

- Managed to load mod into Edit

- Cleaned unintended cell edits from vanilla cells

- Removed Navmesh info

- Made newfile.esp in CK that had Update.esm as a master file

- Loaded bunker + newfile esps in TES5Edit

- Tried to merge them to BunkerNew.esp. Instead of merging them, it put both esps as masters to the BunkerNew.esp and the new file has 0 records

- Tried the same thing again. This time merge seems successful.

- Cleaned mod, one ITM

- No more TES5Edit errors when loading it into the program, still can't open in CK

edit: When I load the mod in TES5Edit I get the proper load order. When I try to open it in CK, the Update.esm drops away and CK crashes

Damn I really messed it up good. As for it being in Finnish that was intended I was trying to reference fallout NV's Veronicas comment about her family living in a hole in the ground. Anyway the unintended edits are due to me poking around other cells to get ideas. Also it should be using the update esm as a master since I made the mod dependent on all of the official esms. As for having an older version of the mod I do.