Khajiit Male request

Beerto

Basiclly I'd like a more fierce Khaajit male, I've only seen one mod that (somewhat) does what I want - but I was not too pleased with it.

I want a khajiit male that looks more like this guy (But ofc he would still walk on two legs, like any other khajiit)

http://www.bostonherald.com/blogs/sports/rap_sheet/wp-content/uploads/2009/09/african-lion-closeup.jpg

• The khajiit male would ofc have increasements in Weight, as he'd be more muscular
  • His face would have to look more Warrior-ish, rather than Thieve-ish.
  • And he'd have to have a real-looking mane. You could use the WoodElfSpiky hairstyle for this (Theres a problem with using nonKhajiit hairstyles for khajiits though, they tend to levitate off the head, I guess thats cool if you like flying wigs. so the WoodElfSpiky would have to be adjusted a little)

The new Khajiit Male would have some new racial "abilities"

Specials:

PwRaceOrcBerserk (Berserk)

PwRaceKhajiitDemoralize (Eye of Fear)

Base Attributes:

Strength 45

Intelligence 30

Willpower 45

Agility 35

Speed 45

Endurance 50

Luck 40

Personality 30

Skill Bonus:

Light Armor 10

Blunt 10

Blade 10

Athletics 10

Hand to Hand 5

The new Khajiit Male would be a Warrior that uses Light armor and a twohanded weapon, he would rush into his foes with animalistic speed and slash up anybody in his way - a true predator.

Either you could make a new race, so we could still have the old sneaky khajiits - or you could edit the old one.

Definitely do-able. He'd be better as his own race though, otherwise the changes would affect every other khajiit in the game. I made a Maned Khajiit for Morrowind years ago that was based on a lion. Tufted tail wouldn't be too difficult either. :)

I might look into it - it's about time I cranked out another cat race! :)