need a flying vehicle mod?

arlix123

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

instead of a vertibird i think it would be more "lore true" to use the b29, only after you complete the boomers quest though, you could have it fire 5mm vulcan.. 40mm gl.. and drop mini nuke of he rockets.. much like a spooky.. and as for a car/truck variant that could go off into all sorts of quest and story lines

A vertibird would be very cool. Plus the logistics of take off and landing are more realistic. You cant just land a plane anywhere.

Personaly, the Mad Max Style Dune Buggy would be awesome. How about a companion on the back or better still on top with a swivel mounted .50 cal Browning Machine Gun!

J

I'm all for the vertibird and the highwayman. The plane would be awesome, but impractical. The only places you could take off/land with it would be large, flat, empty stretches of land, and Nellis is the only one I can think of. As for the train, that's also an awesome idea, and maybe have some rails going to several towns, but I'd keep that on the backburner.

I'm all for the vertibird and the highwayman. The plane would be awesome, but impractical. The only places you could take off/land with it would be large, flat, empty stretches of land, and Nellis is the only one I can think of. As for the train, that's also an awesome idea, and maybe have some rails going to several towns, but I'd keep that on the backburner.

the vertiberd could be the real travel thing..and the plane could be for fun to run around explore then go back to nellis..or u could set up a parachute thing in the plane and a script so the plane goes back to nellis automatically.. so u could jump out see the plane crash then it reappears at nellis(is that even possible? if it is then that would be PERFECT XD)