Arena and Daggerfall

Lehcar

Well Nexus doesn't have any sections for Arena or Daggerfall, so I'll post this here.

Has anyone ever actually player Arena or Daggerfall? Does anyone still play them? Even though they're old as the heck (Arena came out just months after I was born, and Daggerfall even before I started kindergarten!), I still play them a lot. They're awesome, the entire Elder Scrolls series is one of my all time faves.:wub:

The graphics are obviously outdated now, but they're pretty darn awesome for the 90's. And the graphics don't get me down anyway, I still love them. TES forever. <3

I've played them both, nice to see Im not the only one who can look past aged graphics and see the awesome game beneath. And besides, for the era, they were awesome graphics!

One day, somebody will look at a photorealistic game like F-1 2010 and think "god dammit, how did they put up with those rubbish graphics?!?!!"

It's not too hard to figure out :) But I played these on DOS way back in the day haha. Excellent games...Daggerfall was pretty hard lol

There's a good article here how to set it up :)

http://www.uesp.net/wiki/General:Playing_DOS_Installments_under_DOSBox