is it worth it

killzone12

is it worth it to buy this game and stuff i like fo3 and stuff reason i ask is if you have to much mods it conflicts with other mods and then youll have to delete the folder and uninstal the game and reinstall to fix it but i dont know but whats new in new vages and stuff

is it worth it to buy this game and stuff i like fo3 and stuff reason i ask is if you have to much mods it conflicts with other mods and then youll have to delete the folder and uninstal the game and reinstall to fix it but i dont know but whats new in new vages and stuff

They tweaked some things, the desert is gorgeous, more factions, a different story track, weapon variety being able to mod them, making weapons, more recipes for various items. You know the mechanics, just a different story and views. I've enjoyed FO in all of its incarnations. Yes, even at this short time since the release there are some very nice mods to tinker with. I actually like this version a little better than 3.

I love the game (PC version). Im giving it a run without mods first like I did with F3. Then next time out I will mod the crap out of it :D just giving the community some time to really doll it up pretty then I will mod. It's a great game on it's own. I especially enjoy the wild west perk !

They tweaked some things, the desert is gorgeous, more factions, a different story track, weapon variety being able to mod them, making weapons, more recipes for various items. You know the mechanics, just a different story and views. I've enjoyed FO in all of its incarnations. Yes, even at this short time since the release there are some very nice mods to tinker with. I actually like this version a little better than 3.

Its better than F3. Much better. More tactics, more factions , more stuff to use...

Hehe, hope that they built in Area 51...

Ah, and the hardcore mod... simple, but great! Makes it much harder.