The new system notifications for updates modification.

insaneplumber

@Everyone: notifications about comments on tracked files are back! Please make sure you also have that kind of notification turned on in your preferences.

Thank you !! :thumbsup:

This. Also, I like the fact that the notifications stay visible until you click the x to remove them unlike the old system where all notifications regarding comments disappeared if you clicked on the first one.

@Everyone: notifications about comments on tracked files are back! Please make sure you also have that kind of notification turned on in your preferences.

Thank you !! :thumbsup:

This. Also, I like the fact that the notifications stay visible until you click the x to remove them unlike the old system where all notifications regarding comments disappeared if you clicked on the first one.

And I ask for choices, do not want to be "happy by force".

Your mind is a bigger mess.

Go to notification preferences, edit what you want to show, and stop tracking every gorram file on the site.

I don't think you just understand how the notification system works and how much better it is now.

Resisting change for the sake of resisting change?

@Elianora

"Your mind is a bigger mess."

Thank you for your kind words

"Go to notification preferences, edit what you want to show"

I have pleasure to inform you that settings on this website I changed a long time ago. (and changed it again after new notyfication system is up)

http://i.imgur.com/Jzzl5hD.jpg

"and stop tracking every gorram file on the site"

I follow the modifications that interest me so what's the problem?

"I don't think you just understand how the notification system works"

I have my own web page (for my own company) which was created from scratch by me.
So please do not write me such nonsense.

"and how much better it is now."

Maybe for you, I just do not like to be forced "to be happy".

EDIT

@Dark0ne

Please add option that allows for simultaneous deletion of information when you click on it?

Clicking on that (too small) little red cross is a hassle, and a waste of time.

Edited by insaneplumber

To be honest I liked the old notification system more, but I can live with the new one.

On another side...am I the only one who has a hard time to click the x to remove them ? Sometimes the notification gets properly removed, another time clicking the x results in loading the notified mod site and sometimes it will be removed by clicking it half a dozen times and after reloading the whole Nexus site...I did not know that you need to be a counterstrike professional using a 7200 dpi mouse to just click an x...

To be honest I liked the old notification system more, but I can live with the new one.

On another side...am I the only one who has a hard time to click the x to remove them ? Sometimes the notification gets properly removed, another time clicking the x results in loading the notified mod site and sometimes it will be removed by clicking it half a dozen times and after reloading the whole Nexus site...I did not know that you need to be a counterstrike professional using a 7200 dpi mouse to just click an x...

No, you're not the only one.