Help with Horse Armor / console commands?

uberpaatz

So basically for a bit of a nostalgia trip I purchased the Oblivion GotY with all the DLC's and on. And of course, it's Horse Armor that's proving to be the only problem I seem to be having.

I'm only posting here because I literally cannot find anything to match my particular problem. I've installed all of the credible patches out there and still nothing has fixed the orc woman either failing to recognise I have a horse in the first place, or does and simply doesn't put the armor on the horse when I request.

My final idea is to try and use console commands to force armor onto my current horse (a legitimately purchased Black Horse), but I can't find anything on these forums or anywhere else on the internet to aid me in writing the right command.

I'd rather avoid using a command to simply place a completely different horse with the armor model on it; it would be much more preferable to place the armor on my current horse.

Thanks in advance for anyone who helps :)

Oblivion:Horses - UESPWiki (see the Complete List of Horses section near the bottom). You will need the first two digits, which depends on your own load order. Drop the Horse Armor note on the ground and click on it to get the first two digits.