Request for no-sideburn edits of two hairstyles

theskymoves

Two of the existing hairstyles would, IMO, be far more useful and palatable for female characters sans the Lady Sideburns, those being the options located at the #5 slider position:

tumblr_niyadaROoX1u07l1xo2_1280.png

and the #13 position:

tumblr_niyadaROoX1u07l1xo1_1280.png

By the Maker, I swear I'm not one to ask for anything I haven't tried to do myself, and you'll never see me say, 'seems like it should be simple'... I tried and failed, and I know it wasn't easy or simple for me... so anyone who CAN do this has my eternal gratitude and boundless respect.

• 3 months later...

What's odd about your request is there was a mod on nexus that was supposed to remove the lady sideburns, I think from all hairstyles. I actually downloaded it (pretty sure from Nexus) and wanted to use it in my next game. I installed it in my current game and it didn't cause any crashes. Next time I'm playing as a human female and really wanted this for the upcoming quizzie.

I don't know why the author removed it, and unfortunately I didn't write it down. So if whoever they are read this, hey, your work is appreciated and desired.

What's odd about your request is there was a mod on nexus that was supposed to remove the lady sideburns, I think from all hairstyles. I actually downloaded it (pretty sure from Nexus) and wanted to use it in my next game. I installed it in my current game and it didn't cause any crashes. Next time I'm playing as a human female and really wanted this for the upcoming quizzie.

I don't know why the author removed it, and unfortunately I didn't write it down. So if whoever they are read this, hey, your work is appreciated and desired.

I do have that mod (and it is a shame it is no longer available).

Unfortunately, it only edits the sideburns on a few of the hairstyles, not all of them. The styles I requested are not among those it affects. :sad:

Edited by theskymoves

• 2 weeks later...

I do have that mod (and it is a shame it is no longer available).

Unfortunately, it only edits the sideburns on a few of the hairstyles, not all of them. The styles I requested are not among those it affects. :sad:

Any chance you have that file for the mod available? I recently deleted it and all my mods to do a clean install.

tsm, did you look at the scalp files? They're separate from the hair files. I'll see if I can dredge them up again - I didn't note when I found them because I had the sideburns mod already installed, but I didn't realize then that it didn't cover all sideburns.