console command for reputation change

junjo75

I had been searching for a solution to this problem for awhile, and I finally found something that works!

Even though I changed the reputation with Legion to idolized, they still attacked on sight. So, I found this command from Fallout 3: clearfactionplayerenemyflag

It won't work with the standard F43DD, so I dug deeper with GECK. The Legion is split into two factions, each has it's own code:

Found in GECK -> Actor Data -> Factions

CaesarsLegionNelsonFaction: 0012677F

CaesarsLegionTechMineFaction: 001400F9

So, I used the command:

clearfactionplayerenemyflag 0012677F

They don't attack me at The Fort anymore. Immediate results :)

this worked for me! still, what a pain in the ass, and not a command the average player will be using. thank you very much though.

now get to fixing the powder ganger code! =D

I had been searching for a solution to this problem for awhile, and I finally found something that works!

Even though I changed the reputation with Legion to idolized, they still attacked on sight. So, I found this command from Fallout 3: clearfactionplayerenemyflag

It won't work with the standard F43DD, so I dug deeper with GECK. The Legion is split into two factions, each has it's own code:

So, I used the command:

the code for the powder gangers at the NCR correctional facility is 0008D395 (im almost positive)

so i tried clearfactionplayerenemyflag 0008D395 and it didnt help. they still attacked me on sight as soon as i got close to the facility.

vNCRCFPowderGangerFaction: 0013F895

clearfactionplayerenemyflag 0013F895

Try that :)

Still no luck...this is crazy.

Well, here are all instances of powder gangsters in the factions section. Good luck man.

http://i51.tinypic.com/dggs2o.jpg

So, I used the command:

the code for the powder gangers at the NCR correctional facility is 0008D395 (im almost positive)

so i tried clearfactionplayerenemyflag 0008D395 and it didnt help. they still attacked me on sight as soon as i got close to the facility.

vNCRCFPowderGangerFaction: 0013F895

clearfactionplayerenemyflag 0013F895

Try that :)

Still no luck...this is crazy.

Well, here are all instances of powder gangsters in the factions section. Good luck man.

http://i51.tinypic.com/dggs2o.jpg

Bah...none of these worked. I give up.

This was finally what worked for me. Using this mod along w/ following the instructions of wearing a Powder Ganger outfit is allowing me to enter the correction facility without being attacked.

I Fought the Law Workaround

This is also a mod I found that may help someone if the above link doesnt work for you.

Powder Ganger Reputation Workaround

OK, I seem to have the opposite problem to a lot of others here.

For me, no matter how many legioneers I shoot, I don't seem to be getting the enemy flag.

They're hostile while I'm in combat with them, but as soon as I leave combat everythings peachy again. I'm getting the vilified popup box when I've slaughtered enough troops and I'm not wearing any faction altering gear so.. yeah. Annoying.

Does anyone know if there is a command that functions as the opposite to clearfactionplayerenemyflag, because that seems to be what I need to get the legion hate rolling.

• 2 weeks later...

You could always try the old:

setenemy 1b2a4 ee68a

Heh, thanks. I was having the same problem as switchIO, but when I first tried this command after looking through the wiki I entered it in incorrectly *facepalm* and quickly gave up on it. But with entering the command as you suggested it seems to work fine with legion so far. I still have to see if it will work with other problematic factions that have been refusing to attack me on site when vilified, such as the kahns.

Edited by Lynched

You could always try the old:

setenemy 1b2a4 ee68a

how would i implement this for the NCR...they seem to be fine with me being vilified and walking through their military forts without attacking me. :wallbash: